PDA

View Full Version : Romney will be on the WARPATH tonight

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-30-2008, 04:36 PM
Watch and see. Mitt is going to attack McAmnesty with all guns blazing. Perpare for fireworks tonight! Hopefully RP takes a few swipes at McWarmonger as well.

Delaware
01-30-2008, 04:39 PM
Hopefully they both take eachother down a notch then RP can pick up the slack.

newyearsrevolution08
01-30-2008, 04:41 PM
huck is next to go so I think they will finish him off tonight

or since mccain and mittens romney both know the huck is done they will try and play with each other OR attack ron paul.

I think the huckster is going to try and buddy up to someone in hopes of a v.p. stance and we will know if that happens based on whos ass he will be kissing tonight.

kickzman
01-30-2008, 04:44 PM
Atleast Giuliani is out, shows Paul a superior to his ass.

HazardPerry
01-30-2008, 04:46 PM
I want to see Romney and McCain calling eachother liberal all night long. Then Huckabee can rattle off a few zingers and our man can take them all to the woodshed when Anderson Pooper asks him a question 50 minutes in.

synthetic
01-30-2008, 04:49 PM
McCain and Romney will attack each other all night and control almost every second of airtime doing so.

Dave Pedersen
01-30-2008, 04:51 PM
Romney will be fighting for all he's worth for the Super Tuesday votes. This should get really interesting.

The ghoul won't be laughing in the background anymore.. so sad.. :cool:

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-30-2008, 05:26 PM
Romney will be fighting for all he's worth for the Super Tuesday votes. This should get really interesting.

Yeah, CNN should borrow some hyenas from the LA zoo to fill in for him.

Ira Aten
01-30-2008, 06:18 PM
Watch and see. Mitt is going to attack McAmnesty with all guns blazing. Perpare for fireworks tonight! Hopefully RP takes a few swipes at McWarmonger as well.

I hope he does. If Ron can't make it, at least Romney isn't as mentally unstable as John McCain seems to be.

I dread having a President in charge of a nuclear arsenal who gets postal on people who disagree with what he says.

McCain cursed Senator John Cornyn, saying "Fuck You" to him during a discussion in senate committe meetings where Cornyn objected to amnesty in the McCain-Kennedy Immigration Amnesty bill, and called Senator Chuck Grassley an asshole.

He also went postal on Strom Thurmond, the only octagenarian in the Senate.

I think Romney at least wouldn't launch against another country, just because some Head of State pissed him off a little bit or disagreed with him.

Ara825
01-30-2008, 06:21 PM

Wouldn't it be weird if we heard that giggle tonight. :eek:

GHoeberX
01-30-2008, 06:27 PM

Yeah; if this isn't going to be a great debate... I especially decided to stay up for it. Can't wait! :cool:

Lou337
01-30-2008, 06:29 PM
What's an octagenarian? I can't find it anywhere.

Enano1983
01-30-2008, 06:38 PM
"octagenarian" someone in their 80s (It's actually spelled octogenarian)

I admit I'll miss the ol ghoul face and his cackling.

I wonder if they'll be as much laughing at RP tonight or if it was just because of Rudy?

If CNN uses some of the questions being proposed this should be an interesting debate tonight.

noztnac
01-30-2008, 06:45 PM
Bring on the McRominator.