PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from early voting in Illinois

agaiziunas
01-30-2008, 04:27 PM
I'm in Naperville / DuPage County (huge population area outside Chicago)

Haven't seen too many Ron Paul signs out here but in the parking lot where the early voting was taking place I saw two Ron Paul bumper stickers.

No stickers, signs, etc. for other GOP candidates, only 2 Obama stickers. I found it funny how this is Obama's state, he's going to win by a landslide here (D), and yet Ron Paul matched his presence in bumper stickers (and once my over-the-top window decorations were in the parking lot, RP had a dominating presence)

Most folks out here are asleep at the wheel, voting for media favorites. I find it funny only the passionate & educated voters put bumper stickers & stuff on their cars, and in that group of people we are the majority. Keep getting the word out!!! Dr. Paul CURES apathy, but ONLY if given 5-10 minutes to begin the learning process. Once the interest is sparked, the voter is willing to do their own research and gets HOOKED!! :-)

TXcarlosTX
01-30-2008, 04:30 PM
way to go yo

LynnB
01-30-2008, 04:36 PM
-snipped-
Most folks out here are asleep at the wheel, voting for media favorites. -snipped

And THAT is exactly what Murdoch wants!
Until you start knocking on doors and screaming Fire! or Rape! they will continue to vote for Rupert!