PDA

View Full Version : Illegals to get refund checks from the Government: We have been sold down the river.

Lord Xar
01-30-2008, 04:22 PM
what the phuk is wrong with our administration!

Alert! The House Economic Stimulus Bill includes payments to illegal aliens!
The $146 billion stimulus package passed by the House includes rebates to illegal aliens.

With broad, bipartisan support, HR 5140 passed the House of Representatives by a vote of 385-35. Unfortunately, it includes a loophole that allows the IRS to send payments to illegal aliens.

TAKE ACTION NOW!
https://secure2.convio.net/fair/site/Advocacy?alertId=213&pg=makeACall&JServSessionIdr004=ys0ok0n752.app2a

From Alipac.us

Today we received word that the house passed an economic stimulus bill last night that would give checks to illegal aliens. Illegal aliens, termed 'Resident Aliens" that have a taxpayer ID number would receive $300 if they just have the number but have not paid taxes with it and $600 checks if they have filed taxes under their ID number.

This bill passed the Congress by a large margin because they suspended the rules to prevent any amendments or changes to the bill. It is now headed to the Senate, where President Bush is pushing for rapid passage without changes.

Please pick up your phones and use our Senate Contact Directory to call both your Senators immediately.

Please follow up your calls with an e-mail into their websites!

We want you to pick your own wording and personalize each message to say...

"I want Senator ______ to vote for the Ensign amendment which will stop illegal aliens from getting stimulus checks!"

"Illegal aliens should not receive any taxpayer benefits or rewards from the government, since this sends the wrong message and is unfair to US citizen taxpayers."

"Illegal aliens send billions in remittances outside of the US. It is unwise to give them stimulus checks because much of the money will immediately leave our economy."

"Will US citizens who have had their Social Security numbers stolen by illegal aliens have to split their stimulus checks with the illegal aliens?"

SENATE CONTACT LIST at this link....
http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

Leave voice messages at night and continue your calls through Thursday and Friday!

Tune in to Fox Business hosted by Neil Cavuto tonight at 6pm Eastern. ALIPAC's William Gheen will be arguing against stimulus checks for illegal aliens on the show.

roXet
01-30-2008, 04:25 PM
if they paid taxes, give it back to 'em

Lord Xar
01-30-2008, 04:36 PM
if they paid taxes, give it back to 'em

You don't have an understanding of the situation, move along.

Dr.3D
01-30-2008, 04:38 PM
Watch for another big burst of illegals to enter the country now.

RockEnds
01-30-2008, 04:38 PM
Called.

Lord Xar
01-30-2008, 04:42 PM
Watch for another big burst of illegals to enter the country now.

Are you kidding me. They are friggin frothing at the mouths. They get HUD funding, they get food stamps. All because they have these "little ol' ID's" that business and government turn a blind eye to. Trust me, you will see a HUGE influx of illegal immigration, a HUGE influx as McCain gains steam... and as the dems consolodate their power against him.

Its a win/win situation for the illegals.

WilliamC
01-30-2008, 04:44 PM
Which is probably why Ron Paul voted against this bill.....

HOLLYWOOD
01-30-2008, 04:47 PM
the senate finance committee worked on the bill today... here's the updates:

Stimulus package increased to $156 BILLION BTW, that brings the projected 2008 deficit to $406 BILLION

package now includes extension of UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE

CHECKS for DISABLED VETS

They are working on the CHECK FRAUD recipients SSN/CHECKING etc...

Truth Warrior
01-30-2008, 04:49 PM
How come we can find them for govt. checks, but not for deportation?

Redcard
01-30-2008, 04:51 PM
Read the bill.

Saw nothing of this.

More bullshit from the Tom Tancredo school of Getting People Pissed at Illegals over Lies.

integrity
01-30-2008, 04:52 PM
How come we can find them for govt. checks, but not for deportation?

how about give me their checks and I will personally deport them?

ItsTime
01-30-2008, 04:54 PM
should not be to hard to find an illegal in denver. Just drive up to a construction site at night and find them sleeping in the bath tubs.

Why do they let people degrade them like this? Have some freaking dignity and get to the US legally so people do not take advantage of you like this.

american empire
01-30-2008, 05:19 PM
these illegals are not my hot topic....but I would say they are the scapegoat...
there were these illegals ten yrs ago aswell.....they buy the same stuff you do milk cheese eggs and the gas and the tax on them .....they pay the electricity bill, heating bill and their rent.....they are taking away our jobs????

okay tell me what each one of you does and think a minute if one of the illegals would be doing that job ....guess not eh....

but I do understand the downside like the healthcare cost and the education etc....yes it does take a hit on our tax dollars .....but seriously most of the dollars go elsewhere...you know where (outside the US)....tackle the big fish before the smaller ones.....

subsidizing is a no no.....so yeah the post is relvant

gracebkr
01-30-2008, 05:23 PM
I wrote days ago, but not for this, I just called.

american empire
01-30-2008, 05:27 PM
Why do they let people degrade them like this? Have some freaking dignity and get to the US legally so people do not take advantage of you like this.

sir let me guess ....
you have not been to a third world nation....
the money they make doing these jobs is worth a fortune in their country....
everybody has self respect (Americans and you are not the only ones born with it....) ....nobody wants to leave their homes...its called desperation and no future or money in their country....
they would be working in a corporate Nike, Reebok, Levis, etc factory in their home country and earning just enough to eat once a day.....here they earn 100 times while sleeping in "a bath tub"....
all I can say is your arrogance is nauseating........and you should be glad to be born American rather than in a third world country....
get out of your pretty little denver and see the real world....I mean outside America.....

integrity
01-30-2008, 05:32 PM
sir let me guess ....
you have not been to a third world nation....
the money they make doing these jobs is worth a fortune in their country....
everybody has self respect (Americans and you are not the only ones born with it....) ....nobody wants to leave their homes...its called desperation and no future or money in their country....
they would be working in a corporate Nike, Reebok, Levis, etc factory in their home country and earning just enough to eat once a day.....here they earn 100 times while sleeping in "a bath tub"....
all I can say is your arrogance is nauseating........and you should be glad to be born American rather than in a third world country....
get out of your pretty little denver and see the real world....I mean outside America.....

Denvers not so pretty anymore. If we don't do something about this problem WE will be leaving for jobs elsewhere.

TexMac
01-30-2008, 05:36 PM
Resident aliens aren't illegal. Resident alien is USGOV-speak for Green Card holder.

Truth Warrior
01-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Works for me! I'll help. :)

Thanks!

TexMac
01-30-2008, 06:13 PM
Lord Xar, you need to correct this post. Resident aliens ARE NOT illegal. Please correct.

seapilot
01-30-2008, 06:18 PM
Lord Xar, you need to correct this post. Resident aliens ARE NOT illegal. Please correct.

This is correct. Resident Aliens are not illegal and pay taxes just like everyone else. Illegal aliens can not get S.S. cards or work visas, thus they are ILLEGAL. They dont pay taxes but get cash under the table. Tax free.

A side note: Read illegals are returning to mexico as the housing market is dried up and there are no more construction projects for jobs or landscaping. Sub prime mess has one good thing about it.

TexMac
01-30-2008, 06:21 PM
Read illegals are returning to mexico as the housing market is dried up and there are no more construction projects for jobs or landscaping. Sub prime mess has one good thing about it.

I read that too. A paper in Arizona interviewed a guy who said he wrote home to tell all his friends and family not to come, because there are no more jobs.