PDA

View Full Version : Dare You To Move

Staynsane
01-30-2008, 03:18 PM
Switchfoot...

After the Florida primary, it's how I felt about these forums. Not all, but some seem so disenchanted and DONE...

I know how I voted, I know how my son, daughter and husband voted... REP RP

I also know it's not the end, but how it feels like it is. Maybe this group will give the RP nod in using this song for the states we did not come in 1st, or the groups whose candidate has dropped out that can relate to his/our, platform.

We really need the hope, footwork, as well as the money folks... let's keep our chins up!

RP's message is just as important, if not more important, as his winning the election.

It Ain't Over Ti'l It's Over and that may never come. Hold on to some faith

Ron2Win
01-30-2008, 03:20 PM
I don't think RP spent 1 single dime here in FL. I was pissed that I did not see or hear any ads, but imagine how Romney feels now, he just spent millions of dollars and got nothing in return.

Neomatrix
01-30-2008, 03:21 PM
I don't think RP spent 1 single dime here in FL. I was pissed that I did not see or hear any ads, but imagine how Romney feels now, he just spent millions of dollars and got nothing in return.

Ha ha. ROFL!:D

monkeymynd
01-30-2008, 03:25 PM
I, too, questioned why I did not see any advertising here for Ron Paul, other than the excellent efforts of the grassroots community. But, it made a little more sense to me when I read something about Ron not having very good chances here because of the amount of New Yorkers here.

In the end, I think this state was going to go to a more 'war' & 'security' oriented candidate. So, it was probably a good idea not to soak a bunch of money into the campaign here and instead use it where it will actually make a difference.

Just my two cents. Would have been cool if Ron had taken 2nd or 3rd here though. Still, Giuliani is out...and then there were 4!

Jeremy
01-30-2008, 03:26 PM
I love Switchfoot =D

They also have a song called "New Way to be Human"

limequat
01-30-2008, 03:33 PM
We in Michigan feel your pain. There was a lot of bitching about HQ, nobody really understood the strategy at that point.
Either way, another 60,000+ RP supporters is nothing to sneeze at.

Mystile
01-30-2008, 03:34 PM
well Ron definitely knows what he's doing.

Brendan Wenzel
01-30-2008, 03:54 PM
I am very satisfied with going after delegates where they can be won. Dr. Paul will not waste our money and this proves it. He has my full support till the day I die (I am only 24).