PDA

View Full Version : Only way to steal tonight's debate

StateofTrance
01-30-2008, 03:14 PM
Ron Paul talks about economy, foreign policy, civil liberties.

Tards : hahaha *chuckles* hehehe

Ron Paul : "You find this FUNNY? This is funny to you? Restoring civil liberties is funny? Well, I don't know what to say now"

VoluntaryMan
01-30-2008, 03:31 PM
What soundbite do I want to hear tonight?

Dr. Paul: "My remaining opponents want Americans to vote for them because of love, money, and war. John is the war candidate, Willard is the money candidate, and Mike is the love candidate. John wants you to believe that crashing 5 planes and 6 years as a POW qualifies him to protect you from foreign monsters. Willard wants you to believe that his years as a corporate raider, exploiting his fathers political connections qualifies him to save you from financial disaster. While Mike here wants you to believe that he actually cares about you.

I, on the other hand, want you to vote for me because you know these other guys are full of sh!+"

Cleaner44
01-30-2008, 03:32 PM

Dr. Paul: "My remaining opponents want Americans to vote for them because of love, money, and war. John is the war candidate, Willard is the money candidate, and Mike is the love candidate. John wants you to believe that crashing 5 planes and 6 years as a POW qualifies him to protect you from foreign monsters. Willard wants you to believe that his years as a corporate raider, exploiting his fathers political connections qualifies him to save you from financial disaster. While Mike here wants you to believe that he actually cares about you.

I, on the other hand, want you to vote for me because you know these other guys are full of sh!+"

QFT

LukeNM
01-30-2008, 03:52 PM
Ron Paul needs to use his bedside manner and explain the diagnosis to the patients in the audience.

freedom-maniac
01-30-2008, 03:57 PM
When Mitt says he wants to torture the Arabs, Dr. Paul needs to murder him.

IPSecure
01-30-2008, 03:59 PM
McCain using Public Funds ($8.8 Million!) to Finance Campaign!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0108/8158.html

We are paying for this!

Where is the outrage?

kyleAF
01-30-2008, 04:51 PM
Don't worry... I'm outraged... (though my salary is from public funds, so it's kind of a wash)

seeker1
01-30-2008, 04:57 PM

Wouldn't that bring down the house.:D