PDA

View Full Version : Will Republicans Destroy Themselves Before They Destroy America?

Patrick Henry
05-23-2007, 02:17 PM
Not necessarily about the good Dr.
http://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/?p=79

Patrick Henry
05-23-2007, 02:31 PM
Sorry about posting this in the wrong place.

JoshLowry
05-23-2007, 02:42 PM
It's not a problem. :)

I moved your thread to the here. I left a redirect in the RP Discussion Forum temporarily so you could get a few more views.

Try to categorize any new threads you make, we are trying to spread the people amongst the different forums. ;)

NewEnd
05-23-2007, 02:56 PM
This split in the GOP was bound to happen after the losses in 2006... everybody knew it, and this is the face of it. Same thing happened ot the dems in 2004. Howard Dean was the insurgent, and Kerry the establishment. Kerry was forced upon the Democrats, and they lost... but Howard Dean got the Party chair... enter 2006. Democrats win, big.

The GOP split, this time is interesting, the true conservatives have been ousted by the neocons, who like fascists, could hold power as long as they were winning. Now that they are losers, the GOP knows that something must change.

It is more likley the establishment will win this round, and get slaughtered in 2008.

BUT, remember, the neocons haev only been in power for 6 years, whilst the true conservatives have ruled the GOP since Reagan. So history is on their side, and I think enough might come out of the woodwork for Paul... if it looks like he has a shot.

And the FOX news debate was the shot heard around the world.

Viva la revolucion!