PDA

View Full Version : Campaign: Release "Defeat Terrorism" Plan

Throwback280s
01-30-2008, 02:10 PM
As I've said before, Ron Paul on the actual issues has a very robust defense hawk-friendly plan for America. He's the only one that wants to stop the terrorists from beating us economically, the only want that wants to truly secure borders, only one that wants to remove "perceived occupation" recruitment tools for terrorists, and the only one that wants to take out Osama bin Laden...in the form of a letter of marque of 1 billion dollars.

He's also never said he'd actually cut the DEFENSE budget for technology and tools for America's safety at home...In fact, his plan can be seen almost exactly like Reagan's Peace through Strength philosophy...which is build a robust defense at home and defeat terrorists with precision.

So I think its imperative that the campaign rolls out a very aggressive sounding "Defeat Terrorism" plan like what they did for the economy. And they need to announce that Michael Scheuer former CIA Osama unit director.

idiom
01-30-2008, 02:14 PM
He has done that every session since 2001.

He wants to hire Mercenaries by the boatload.

Throwback280s
01-30-2008, 02:36 PM
Thats why the campaign must take the initiative and win over some defense hawks with announcing this new plan to defeat terrorism.

Thus far, all they hear from Ron Paul in the debates is about how terrible of a job we've been doing. We need positive proactive measures given to the American people. This is so elementary I can't for the life of me figure out why the campaign hasn't pushed this yet.

Paul4Prez
01-30-2008, 02:39 PM
How about a full page newspaper ad comparing the four remaining Republican candidates on all the issues? How could anyone not vote for Ron Paul after seeing that?

BigFatRock
01-30-2008, 02:40 PM
The "National Defense" and "Iraq" statements are now up at the "On the Issues" part of Ron's site. They are very strong statements.