PDA

View Full Version : I just signed up to be a Precinct leader !

charger
01-30-2008, 02:06 PM
It is totally against my grain but I signed up to be a leader in my precinct. Like many Ron Paul supporters I value being left alone to enjoy my freedom. But after seeing the election results so far I have realized that It is not enough to donate and vote and hope someone else takes care of everything .
I've desided to become personally involved.
After sigining up I found that there are many tools at my disposal as a Precinct Leader. I printed the list of registered voters in my precinct. The list has codes assigned to many voters to give you an idea of their position on key issues.
After viewing the list I am confident that I can win my precinct for Dr. Paul. I know many of the registered Republican voters on the list and many have the same political views as myself. Five head of household voters on my street alone are coded as being Anti-tax and Pro Gun. All I need to do is get out Dr. Pauls message and they will come.
In my part of the country Ron Paul is an easy sell but because of the MSM blackout many still don't know he's running.
Please if you have any time at all sign to be a precinct leader and make this thing happen.
Thanks,

rtil
01-30-2008, 02:07 PM
just a warning, those addresses and scores are from 2 or 4 years ago. some of those people have probably moved out, so do not rely completely on the scores. once you ask them what their top issues are, you will get a clear idea of what is most important to them so you can give them the right slim jim.

VoteForRonPaul
01-30-2008, 02:08 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon14.gif

Rahl
01-30-2008, 02:09 PM
you are a hero amongst many heroes.

mysticgeek
01-30-2008, 02:10 PM
Nice! The more the merrier! I signed up 2 weeks ago ... my precinct is in a rural area ... but I converted 5 people so far.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-30-2008, 02:14 PM
It is totally against my grain but I signed up to be a leader in my precinct. Like many Ron Paul supporters I value being left alone to enjoy my freedom. But after seeing the election results so far I have realized that It is not enough to donate and vote and hope someone else takes care of everything .
I've desided to become personally involved.
After sigining up I found that there are many tools at my disposal as a Precinct Leader. I printed the list of registered voters in my precinct. The list has codes assigned to many voters to give you an idea of their position on key issues.
After viewing the list I am confident that I can win my precinct for Dr. Paul. I know many of the registered Republican voters on the list and many have the same political views as myself. Five head of household voters on my street alone are coded as being Anti-tax and Pro Gun. All I need to do is get out Dr. Pauls message and they will come.
In my part of the country Ron Paul is an easy sell but because of the MSM blackout many still don't know he's running.
Please if you have any time at all sign to be a precinct leader and make this thing happen.
Thanks,

Thanks for your commitment! It's appreciated.

whutaboutbob
01-30-2008, 02:23 PM
Good luck, and keep your chin up!

Ra!

Dan

Carole
01-30-2008, 02:28 PM
Thanks charger. It will all be worth it. :)

bucfish
01-30-2008, 02:33 PM
Keep up the good work. I did to but only canvassed my precinct and put up a few signs. I wish I could have done more. Do not be like me and fell you didn't do enough.

dante
01-30-2008, 02:34 PM
Viva La Revolution!