PDA

View Full Version : FED cuts another 1/2 pt that is 1.25 in 1 week! Things must be Really BAD !

Falseflagop
01-30-2008, 01:48 PM
And uSD is crashing as we speak and Gold rocketing !

I think RON will have plenty of ammo tonight!

newyearsrevolution08
01-30-2008, 01:54 PM
I think he needs to word it so people can actually understand it though.

Here is my idea and I wish he would use a form of this question somehow. So it can CLICK for people.

"If I promised everyone in America a brand new car once I became president would you believe me? Odds are no because you would ask "how could you afford it?" now switch the word "car" for any of the following "universal health care" "preemptive attacks" "nation building" and wake up because what these candidate are feeding you is nothing but EMPTY promises. We dont have the money to fund these wars and policing the world, giving anyone who wants it free money in the form of welfare whether legal OR illegal. Whether we want to do all of these things WE CANT because we dont have the money to do so!".

Highstreet
01-30-2008, 03:23 PM
I think he needs to word it so people can actually understand it though.

Here is my idea and I wish he would use a form of this question somehow. So it can CLICK for people.

"If I promised everyone in America a brand new car once I became president would you believe me? Odds are no because you would ask "how could you afford it?" now switch the word "car" for any of the following "universal health care" "preemptive attacks" "nation building" and wake up because what these candidate are feeding you is nothing but EMPTY promises. We dont have the money to fund these wars and policing the world, giving anyone who wants it free money in the form of welfare whether legal OR illegal. Whether we want to do all of these things WE CANT because we dont have the money to do so!".

That is a great answer!!