PDA

View Full Version : California is the 20th Debate!

Shaun
01-30-2008, 01:31 PM
Well, our champ will have had 20 opportunities to "break out" and move into double digits in more than a couple of states.
He HAS TO hit it hard tonight.
I don't think he will be in the 21st debate, after Super Tuesday, unless he does something big tonight. They won't invite him.
He needs to look good, be tougher, hit them on the economy and their record.
He needs a BREAKTHROUGH moment.
GO Ron...:)

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-30-2008, 01:34 PM
No there has not been that many, unless maybe you count dem debates.

Ilhaguru
01-30-2008, 01:36 PM
Go Ron!!!!!!!!

JordanQ72
01-30-2008, 01:36 PM
No there has not been that many, unless maybe you count dem debates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_presidential_debates,_2008

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-30-2008, 01:38 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_presidential_debates,_2008

Whoa. I stand corrected. It doesn't seem like that many! I've watched them all.

pacelli
01-30-2008, 01:50 PM
So the total time Paul has gotten, if you add up all the debates, is what-- about 5 minutes? How many uninterrupted seconds tonight?

Goldwater Conservative
01-30-2008, 01:54 PM
The Republican Jewish Coalition debate at the Grand Hyatt Hotel Independence Ballroom featured five candidates: Sam Brownback, Rudy Giuliani, John McCain, Mitt Romney, and Fred Thompson. Although Mike Huckabee was invited, he did not attend, due to being in California at an event with Newt Gingrich. RJC Communications Director Shari Hillman wrote that "due to the limited time available for the event, the RJC could only include the top six candidates currently in the field." The Jewish Telegraphic Agency reported that sources close to the RJC leadership said that Paul was excluded due to his "record of consistently voting against assistance to Israel and his criticisms of the pro-Israel lobby".

Damn, they really hate our guy.

Shaun
01-31-2008, 05:31 AM
I'm happy with the debate tonight.
He slammed them on the 100 years in Iraq comment.
Best I've seen him.
Good job Ron!