PDA

View Full Version : Continued To Be Amazed! Only $170,000 Away From $4Million!

virginiakid
01-30-2008, 12:41 PM
Wow, the last couple of days have really been something to watch as far as fund raising etc.. We have seen a major increase in the numbers of new donors and an increase in the number of precinct leaders.

So far for today.

Over $65,000 raised
Over 300 new donors
Over 14300 precinct leaders.

It would be awesome to see the campaign raise another $170,000 before Feb. 1. Wouldn't it be nice to be at the $4 Million mark by then?

Royksopp
01-30-2008, 01:46 PM
It really is quite amazing.

Am personally getting slightly addicted to the happy feeling I get from donation :D

newyearsrevolution08
01-30-2008, 01:51 PM
We can work to get to the 4 million mark to start off our Feb 1st money bomb.

We have what today and tomorrow right?

we need around 85k MORE today and tomorrow to get that done????

It can be done I think.

More and more people are getting more and more active now more then ever and it is continuing to build.

virginiakid
01-30-2008, 03:11 PM
It is definitely possible. We are only $3 thousand from yesterdays record and if somehow we can get everybody to donate $20 before the big day on Feb. 1 we may well get that extra $150 thousand to get to $4 Million.

newyearsrevolution08
01-30-2008, 03:33 PM
then all we will need to do is focus on getting 1 million a day until feb 5th as a MINIMUM OR get 4+ million on feb 1st and everything passed that would be gravy.

We are on track to do very well, here is the thing though, dont assume others will donate so you dont have to. We ALL have to donate AND find 10 BRAND NEW donators to donate with us.

Have you found your 10 BRAND NEW PEOPLE to donate with you on february 1st yet???
Get out that address book, ask for an early birthday or x-mas present in the form of them DONATING to ron paul. Get out and get 10 brand new donators NOW....

"I cant find anyone, I dont know anyone who can give money"

ask your mom, dad, brother, sister, best friend, neighbor, co-worker, guy who owed you money since last july, waitress you flirt with, girlfriend that your wife doesn't know about

GET OUT THAT ADDRESS BOOK AND ASK FOR THE DONATION and see what they say.

Ask if they would like to donate to help get us out of the war?
Ask if they would like to donate to get rid of the irs?
Ask if they would like to donate to get rid of the war on drugs?
Ask if they would like to donate to get rid of the real id coming in a few months?

Do you see where I am going with this?

Ask the question correctly and you would be suprised to see how many will say "Hell yes I would love to help end the war on drugs!" or "I would donate to be able to not have to give away part of my income every year, can I donate more then $51?"

get out and find your 10 donators BEFORE feb 1st.

Ex Post Facto
01-30-2008, 03:52 PM
Have you seen Hucks graph (http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_today.html) spikes a few times a day?

Either Huck uploads daily offline donations, unlike RP or it is a psychological ploy.

We haven't seen RP's offline donations for 2 weeks. This is good though as we will push hard on the 1st and then hopefully they will add the offline totals after all is said and done.

PAULinSC
01-30-2008, 03:55 PM
Yeah, it seems like anytime we get ahead by a few thousand, hucks number spikes big time, only to have us catch up again.

http://ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_today.png

newyearsrevolution08
01-30-2008, 04:12 PM
who cares LOL,

the huckster is a sinking ship and people are literally giving him money to dump into the water around that sinking ship.

What platform does he have to stand on that can compete with mittens romney or mccain? Him being a christian who wants to keep the confederate flag? or was there more to him that I missed? maybe how he says that we either vote for him or we can be as dead as the ducks he shot? or telling the other candidates to sit in a warm bath with razor blades?

he is done and is pushing his people to toss money at him so he can odds are find a way to fund "something" besides his candidacy run. maybe fund his next pastoral or bass playing position?

who cares what their graphs say, they cant compete in the grand scheme of things. His grassroots rangers are looking into either mccain, romney and EVEN Ron Paul can you believe it lol.

If anything once they realize they are going down with the ship they will jump onboard the only ship that will stay afloat til the end RON PAULS.

I love it that they need to use OUR graphs to see their totals though poor people.

Their morale is getting lower and lower and all I keep hearing is "pray for SOMETHING to happen".

Here is the way that I see it , God will not allow him to have a pulpit to preach from at a national level. That would be the worste thing for religion and I wish his "followers" would actually realize that. Imagine religion getting together with GOVERNMENT and what wild "laws' might come from it.

I am happy to elect a christian like ron paul into office because he has solid beliefs BUT he is going to be a president who wants to fix things like us "policing the world" and us "about to have an economic collapse"

I mean ron paul is a big old math dork (not trying to be rude at ALL) and what I mean by this is simple. He loves to talk economics, he writes about it and LIVES it. The nation needs someone who knows ABOUT economics and how to change things to make it so we as a nation can end up WEALTHY and by wealthy I mean the PEOPLE and not the government.

ike
01-31-2008, 12:05 AM
At 11 PM Eastern time, there were $135,000 in donations for the day. Did anyone catch what the final total was at midnight?

virginiakid
01-31-2008, 01:03 AM
I think the final number was around $143,000 for the day. Pretty awesome. I wnd out with a friend today before the debate. Paul was sitting around $103,000. I get back, after the debate he was around $143,000.

It appears that the debate did some good for Dr. Paul. It really does show in how much he raised in those short hours. We are only $80,000 away from $4Million. Hopefully we hit that before Feb. 1. Then I hope we raise another $5-$10 million on Feb.1.

Bilgefisher
01-31-2008, 11:25 AM
Ronpaulgraphs has it as the 14th best fundraising day all time. Thats pretty impressive. It shows you we are not deterred by supposed bad results in states. The true Ron Paul movement supporters realize we didn't get 3% in Florida, but we opened 60,000 pairs of eyes.

newyearsrevolution08
01-31-2008, 02:23 PM
Just like in michigan and the 50k+ voters that WOKE UP. These are NOT people who are looking to pick the winning horse and will vote for ONLY ron paul. No other candidate can make that claim or anything close to it INCLUDING the huck fans.

No matter how things go whether amazing or not as well as hoped for this repub race we will be in the general one way or another and all of these states that have people who finally WOKE UP and are behind ron paul will be continuing the fight.

Any candidate will need 1k+ delgates and no one even has 100 yet so please dont let the media tell you that it is almost over OR its a "two man race". It is not the medias job to weed through candidates and if there is still activity in the ron paul campaign and growing as well then who the hell are the media to try and TELL people how things are going just because they want to weed through the repubs like the democrats did.

The democrats are trying to pick their winning horse to beat the republican party, WE however are trying to tell the nation that we have the perfect PRESIDENT to beat our terrible economy and terrible foreign policy.

We are not betting on horses people so wake up and vote your heart which I know is ron paul. Who cares what those polls tell you, they are wrong all the time and are only used to sway people into voting for either choice A. or choice B and nothing more.