PDA

View Full Version : We need to get this money bomb on the main ron paul site and here is an idea???

newyearsrevolution08
01-30-2008, 12:23 PM
I noticed that on the hucksters OFFICIAL website they have a link on their main FRONT PAGE about their money bomb on feb 1st. Now the issue is, they cant officially advertise it because it is a so called "Grassroots" effort BUT they found themselves a loophole and I think we need to exploit this as well for the larger donation on feb 1st.

to see what I mean go to
http://www.mikehuckabee.com

and look into the "blog" section on the right hand side and sure enough there is a nice link about their max out for mike "blog" entry...... so I think that is a workaround to get the front page advertising without actually having the official campaign be apart of it...

Can I get a few people to contact HQ about this with me so we know they got ONE of our messages???

Another great idea would be for the main official rp site when he sends out his email it can have links to "blog entries" like for instance a rp supporter talking about the feb 1st money bomb.....

I think this will be a huge help, so please help me get it to the people who can get it done.

Infamouswoodster
01-30-2008, 12:29 PM
Bump, Lets get them "in" on this!

miketwalker
01-30-2008, 12:34 PM
The campaign has been pretty good at sending out an afternoon/early evening e-mail on moneybomb days talking about the importance of fundraising to help bump us without being part of it.

They've sent out a few pretty good e-mails the past few days to keep people motivated going into Super Tuesday. The one at 8:30 this morning definitely is one of them and obviously was said to help boost some money now. I think/hope you will see one like that on the 1st in the morning with more of a "help fundraise right now" type message that can assist us, yet it will be a coincidence of an occurance since they can't be affiliated. I think you're idea is good, but having an e-mail will reach everyone that's following the campaign. Doing that while getting ahold of the people from past moneybombs is probably our best bet. Good luck everyone.

newyearsrevolution08
01-30-2008, 12:38 PM
the link on the site is the main point of this and honestly wasn't wanting to bring up the emails they already sent..... I know they help in some sorts here and there whether intentional or not BUT a "recent blog" section with some very targeted subject lines about the money bomb as the main one and possibly a blog thread or two on mccain and mittens and videos of both of them flip flopping would be great.