PDA

View Full Version : Why We Want Huckabee To Sound Like Ron Paul

LibertyOrDeath1776
01-30-2008, 11:53 AM
You know guys, I know many of us get angry and feel like Huckabee is literally stealing Ron Paul's platform. But think about this. Huckabee is going to be out of the race after super Tuesday and with his entire base getting used to what he has been saying they are going to start looking for the candidate that fits what Huckabee says. Huckabee can endorse whoever he wants, but I think the majority of his people are going to be looking for someone who is pro-life, and for cutting spending and getting rid of the IRS.

I personally have a co worker who is a huge Huckabee supporter, and he told me the only other person he would vote for if Huckabee drops out is Ron Paul.

I have also gotta several emails back from Florida voters who have stated that they were grateful I sent them emails about Ron Paul but that Ron Paul is their 2nd choice behind Huckabee.

Once Huckabee is gone, where will the social and economic conservatives go? TO the guy who leaves the borders wide open and allies himself with the likes of Kennedy and Fiengold, a man who is hated by the conservative wing of the party? Or romney, a guy who was once for abortion, cannot be trusted on that issue, flip flops on everything, and stands for nothing.

Social conservatives are not quick to throw their vote in at any candidate who says what they want to hear, they want to make sure that what is said is going to be carried out especially with topics such as immigration and abortion.

I think that things are going to be looking up for us guys, and after super Tuesday we may get a boost that consists of roughly 25% of the country. Keep your spirits up, this fight has just begun.

Royksopp
01-30-2008, 11:55 AM
concurred. Huckabee is now an irrelevancy. Would take a miracle to save him.

Todd
01-30-2008, 11:59 AM
But think about this. Huckabee is going to be out of the race after super Tuesday and with his entire base getting used to what he has been saying they are going to start looking for the candidate that fits what Huckabee says.

I hope you're right...but my inlaws are Huckabee boobs and they will probably tow the line with the mainstream when he does drop out. (Anyone who can defeat Hillary..they say). They liked Huckabee before he became a Paul clone. They seem to be less about looking for someone that speaks like Huck and more about someone who isn't Ron Paul

A. Havnes
01-30-2008, 01:18 PM
Either way, Ron Paul needs work on getting his voice heard throughout McCain and Romney's constant bickering. Huckabee won't last very long, so when he's gone Ron Paul will have a better chance.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-30-2008, 01:26 PM
You know guys, I know many of us get angry and feel like Huckabee is literally stealing Ron Paul's platform.

That was planned. So was his sudden rise in media attention. No reason to be angry about it, but there are many reasons to be aware of it.

newyearsrevolution08
01-30-2008, 01:35 PM
the huckster is digging his own grave for himself and yes taking ron pauls actual proven beliefs and taping it to his speech is doing nothing but tanking him further.

Here is all that is needed now.

1. the huckster is doing himself in and we got his hucksters morale down to ZIP lol
2. we need to get mccain MAD, whether grassroots following style or in the actual debate
3. romney cant be beating until he finally stops funding his own campaign and calls it a day.

Here is the best strategy in my opinion.

1. the huckster is the next to drop and has no ones coat tails to really hang onto right now so his votes will be up in the air and I think will go between mccain and ron paul. Ron Paul is a christian, he is 100% for no gun regulations and has a cleaner voting record then the huckster himself.

2. Romney will not be beat unless we can get him to drop out BEFORE mccain does, so what is needed is for romney and his money to realize they cant beat mccain.

3a. If romney drops first then all we need to get on mccain is his war flip flopping and how he uses the "soldiers" as actual pawns first fighting to bring them home and now wanting to keep them there. Getting him mad is easy, the grassroots can do this by not letting him enjoy walking down the street. Ron Paul can do it by the constant ads with comparisons, showing mccain flipping on his many issues as well as calling him out for debates. Mccain cant debate for shit.then we get to mccain the best way we know how get him mad and break that "Trust" he keeps saying he wants to earn from everyone. That trust and respect speech he gives I know works for that older generation. That ol "I want to look you in the eyes when I say this sir, I will secure our borders!" old guys really believe this guy stands by his word but we have video of him switching faster then mittens romney.

3b. If romney doesn't bail out BEFORE mccain then we can beat him by showing his flip flopping within MINUTES of saying one thing or the other. If he gets asked hard questions he cracks and they need to be constant. He doesn't have any real grassroots base so we cant get to their morale. Romney seeing ron paul AHEAD of him will get him to drop because he is only going to waste money while he knows he can win. He will IMMEDIATELY get out when he knows he should because when it comes down to it he is a businessman and is not stupid.

4. No matter who ends up with us in the end will have some hard time in debates especially when it is just 2 people. No one can win debating ron paul because mittens and mccain have no real stance on anything.

freedom-maniac
01-30-2008, 02:16 PM
Why doesn't Huckabee just become a Constitutionalist too? Oh wait, I know.

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/impeach/Cartoon-Constit.jpg