PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL'S Game plan is AWESOME!!

Falseflagop
01-30-2008, 11:50 AM
COntinue in the debates, get branding, watch the clown drop out because of no funding (No true support), and Now America will chose between

Obama, Hillary, McCain and RON !! (I like the odds now)

AntiWar and Economy no one is smarter than RON !! Can you imagine him in a debate with these 3 fools!

RonPaulaholic
01-30-2008, 11:54 AM
Mitt will stay in the race the whole way. There's no way he's going to drop out. He needs to save face. :p

iiguns
01-30-2008, 11:54 AM
COntinue in the debates, get branding, watch the clown drop out because of no funding (No true support), and Now America will chose between

Obama, Hillary, McCain and RON !! (I like the odds now)

AntiWar and Economy no one is smarter than RON !! Can you imagine him in a debate with these 3 fools!

The key is will the MSM give fair air time as the rest, As we all know the MSM sucks!!

Cleaner44
01-30-2008, 11:56 AM
This is good, Ron did not waste his time, energy, money and ammo on candidates that don't matter. Now he is locked and loaded for the real fight.

mconder
01-30-2008, 12:22 PM
Mitt will stay in the race the whole way. There's no way he's going to drop out. He needs to save face. :p

There is no hope for Mitt. The establishment chose McCain and Hillary long before any of this ever started. Hillary will be the next president. McCain is their in case something goes wrong for Hillary.

RCRanger03
01-30-2008, 12:36 PM
mitt has already pumped in 30 million of his own cash. If he really is a good buisnessman he would walk away after super tues

Pauliana
01-30-2008, 12:39 PM
Somebody make a photoshop icon:

Presidential Survivor: Outwit, Outraise, Outlast

Dave Pedersen
01-30-2008, 12:43 PM
There is no hope for Mitt. The establishment chose McCain and Hillary long before any of this ever started. Hillary will be the next president. McCain is their in case something goes wrong for Hillary.

hold on.. I thought the establishment chose Rudy? Now they chose McCain after all? hmm.

Maybe the establishment isn't all it's cracked up to be.

itshappening
01-30-2008, 01:05 PM
I think this will be RP's last appearence on the MSM :mad::mad:

Shinerxx
01-30-2008, 01:07 PM

Perhaps not if Ron Paul cleans house in Maine.

acptulsa
01-30-2008, 01:08 PM

Until we shove him down their throats! And remember, when you protest lack of coverage from now on, see if they're doing the same thing to Huckabee and mention this too. We need to show his supporters we love them!

Iwantchange
01-30-2008, 01:11 PM
Well Giuliani is out of the race, now we need to discredit and pull up all the dirt on McCain!

Rahl
01-30-2008, 01:13 PM
Until we shove him down their throats! And remember, when you protest lack of coverage from now on, see if they're doing the same thing to Huckabee and mention this too. We need to show his supporters we love them!

yes an include all the other candidates that were "2nd tier" from both parties.
tell them the only "2nd tier" guy left is Ron Paul.

"rally together against the big 3 1/2 (clinton, obama, mc cain) romney"

Shaun
01-30-2008, 01:24 PM
You guys are dreaming if you think RP's chances "get better" with less candidates to choose from.
At this point, people are ganging behind the fool McCain because they think he can beat Hillary.
The best RP can now do is pick up delegates and continue the movement after this primary.
He won't go 3rd party and the country is too dumb to recognize his genius.
Amazing...

morerocklesstalk
01-30-2008, 01:27 PM
Never say never. I really hope RP focuses on California and the West Coast. His ideas can resinate out here. Just look at what happened here in Nevada.

We need to stop preaching to the choir and change our approach.