PDA

View Full Version : Why as an 18 year old i support Dr. Paul

StudentForPaul08
01-30-2008, 11:39 AM
For me, this is not a beauty contest, nor is it humorous. I don't care what religion they are. I don't care what party you are with. I don't care how many Wives they had. I vote on issues. Thats it. Thats all people should vote by. It sickens me seeing exit polls come in saying they like the way people look or make them feel a certain way. Than we wonder why we got these 'establishment do nothing' officials who are scared to change anything and never had. I have learned my lesson this election, the Media is bias, all the candidates are more or less the same. I mean look at what Republicans have done. The size of government exploded. Now they are saying "lets double the size of the military, continue the war, and fix social security!" and then the next sentence "we are going to cut spending and taxes!". How the hell does that work. Republicans and Democrats are the same. A certain party shouldn't be for or against a war. It should be an individual decision. I vote for the right person. For me that person is Congressman Ron Paul. Yea the media blacks him out, and hes against the establishment. The reason why the media ignores him is because they know hes actually going to try and CHANGE stuff. His record shows it. He is dead serious. His life revolves around Austrian-economics, the founding fathers and the constitution. Amazing this is what we have come to these days. Some may say I'm wasting my vote by voting for him or supporting him, you are dead wrong. Do you know how much i learned from Dr. Paul? What he opened my eyes to? This guy changed my life. He is what America is about. As an Atheist when i hear people who have a certain Religious views talk about Dr. Paul, I am so happy. I mean i feel like yes we are very different, but we both understand Dr. Paul and his message and i respect that person a whole lot. Dr. Paul brings people together, and no other candidate at the end of the day has this affect. Dr. Paul speaks with what he knows is right even if the establishment is trying to smother him. Dr. Paul is my Hero, for what he stands for and his unwavering commitment to what this country was supposed to be. I hope to follow his footsteps and hopefully fight the establishment myself quoting Dr. Paul. A true patriot in a time of Lies, War, and the destruction of our Constitution. So when you go to vote, vote on the issues. What do they stand for, and what they have done in the past. Lets stop these establishment do nothing candidates from getting to the white house. They are NOT what America is. Alexander Hamilton would be rolling in his grave is he saw what was happening.