PDA

View Full Version : If Mr. Guilliani is in tonight's debate

Cawdor
01-30-2008, 11:20 AM
Dr. Paul needs to be alert for Mr. Guilianni

Tues. night's barb at Dr. Paul displays the innate dislike that Mr. Guilianni has for Dr. Paul and will most likely go after him, while Mr. McCain will go after Mr. Romney. (The old divide and conquer)

Dr. Paul needs to stay focused on McCain as his lack of depth on the economy and keep exposing it to the public to show that McCain does not get it.

Mr. Guilianni will most likely be used to keep Dr. Paul off balance with Terrorism and Foreign Policy attacks and I am sure the moderators will not help either.

This is a make or break debate for Dr. Paul. If he can stay focused, be just a little aggressive getting more time (rebuttals and replies) and score points on McCain then the ReEVOLution will get a good bump out of this.

MrCobaltBlue
01-30-2008, 11:22 AM
You're under the assumption that they'll actually give Dr. Paul a chance to speak.

I see another 2 minutes out of a 90 minute debate.

evadmurd
01-30-2008, 11:23 AM
Why would Guiliani be there? He is out of the race.

coyote_sprit
01-30-2008, 11:25 AM
Yeah he's going to California.

fuzzybekool
01-30-2008, 11:46 AM
He is going to California for the sole purpose of a symbloic endorsement at the Ronald Reagan Center for McCain.

pacelli
01-30-2008, 11:50 AM
You're under the assumption that they'll actually give Dr. Paul a chance to speak.

I see another 2 minutes out of a 90 minute debate.

So do I. We'll be getting all warm and fuzzy when Ron Paul speaks for those 2 minutes, with CNN cutting the camera angles to the other candidates making faces and the microphone overpowered by Rudy's laughs, coughs, and phlegmatic responses.

Giuliani's script is written for tonight.

MrCobaltBlue
01-30-2008, 12:24 PM
So do I. We'll be getting all warm and fuzzy when Ron Paul speaks for those 2 minutes, with CNN cutting the camera angles to the other candidates making faces and the microphone overpowered by Rudy's laughs, coughs, and phlegmatic responses.

Yeah because those 2 minutes will have more substance than the rest of the 88 minutes of the Romney/McCainfest.

hellsingfan
01-30-2008, 01:42 PM
Yeah because those 2 minutes will have more substance than the rest of the 88 minutes of the Romney/McCainfest.

No. It's simple psychology. REPITITION WORKS!! Otherwise people lean towards the guy they see the most.

UNC08
01-30-2008, 01:45 PM
I'm sure if there were two candidates left, McCain and Ron Paul and they had a debate Ron would still get two minutes. That would actually be funny.

driller80545
01-30-2008, 01:49 PM
I'm sure if there were two candidates left, McCain and Ron Paul and they had a debate Ron would still get two minutes. That would actually be funny.

You are right. And they would probably interrupt Dr. Paul for a commercial break.

RonPaulNLiveFree
01-30-2008, 03:11 PM
... phlegmatic responses.

lol....

Thomas Paine
01-30-2008, 03:51 PM
Giuliani is going to tonight's debate to kneecap Ron Paul once and for all.

Theocrat
01-30-2008, 03:55 PM
Dr. Paul needs to be alert for Mr. Guilianni

Tues. night's barb at Dr. Paul displays the innate dislike that Mr. Guilianni has for Dr. Paul and will most likely go after him, while Mr. McCain will go after Mr. Romney. (The old divide and conquer)

Dr. Paul needs to stay focused on McCain as his lack of depth on the economy and keep exposing it to the public to show that McCain does not get it.

Mr. Guilianni will most likely be used to keep Dr. Paul off balance with Terrorism and Foreign Policy attacks and I am sure the moderators will not help either.

This is a make or break debate for Dr. Paul. If he can stay focused, be just a little aggressive getting more time (rebuttals and replies) and score points on McCain then the ReEVOLution will get a good bump out of this.

"Another question about electability, Mayor Giuliani...(their way)...do you have any, sir?"

Flirple
01-30-2008, 04:14 PM
Giuliani will not be at the debate. He is only going there to have an endorsement press conference for McCain before the debate.

Thanehand
01-30-2008, 04:48 PM
Rudy has not officially stated he's out yet. He could go to the debate and later announce just to be disruptive to Ron's chances at winning. Remember, the establishment is against Ron at all costs.