PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL needs to speak in BABY TERMS on the Economy to make his POINT !

Falseflagop
01-30-2008, 11:10 AM
When it comes to the economy I understand him 100% but many people are clueless and that is why he needs to hold their hand and explain it in lay man's terms.

Price of milk, gas etc and why this price goes up.

FED announcement at 2:15 today should get RON more AMMO for his point of view today. Also should mention, the mortgage mess exists BECAUSE of the FED, they ARE THE BANK OF OVERSIGHT so what happened?

Now with down to 4 he can really attack these morons especially the Well VERSED John McCain.

Janet0116
01-30-2008, 11:13 AM
I totally agree. The Dept. of Education has done it's job, and done it well. The dumbing down of America is complete. He needs to talk to Americans like he is talking to, oh, I'd say about a 5th grader.

liberteebell
01-30-2008, 11:15 AM
When it comes to the economy I understand him 100% but many people are clueless and that is why he needs to hold their hand and explain it in lay man's terms.

FED announcement at 2:15 today should get RON more AMMO for his point of view today. Also should mention, the mortgage mess exists BECAUSE of the FED, they ARE THE BANK OF OVERSIGHT so what happened?

Now with down to 4 he can really attack these morons especially the Well VERSED John McCain.

Yes! Show the average American what they already know: inflation is alive and well in their own home budgets.

raystone
01-30-2008, 11:21 AM
I agree and just wrote this for the forum

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=105735

grizzums
01-30-2008, 11:22 AM
I agree too....

Studying economics, I enjoy the deeper insight but most people just get lost in it. I have found this as I speak to others about economics. Layman's terms Ron...speak it tonight, please. Connect A --> B. Unfortunately he is going to have to hold peoples hands on the issue of economics. Tonight is not the time to speak to intellectuals about the economy or try to educate....it is the NUMBER 1 issue right now....

It is the issue that can win this for us....but it needs to be done right tonight. Pretend you are explaining economics to a bunch of kindergartners Ron.

Mortikhi
01-30-2008, 11:24 AM
Ron Paul to avg American: "Inflation means a number one combo at McDonald's will cost you $6.26 instead of $4.30"

RobS
01-30-2008, 11:27 AM
Ron Paul to avg American: "Inflation means a number one combo at McDonald's will cost you $6.26 instead of $4.30"

I'd prefer him talking about Taco Bell, then he can tie in immigration as well :P

mjp1025
01-30-2008, 11:28 AM
Simple and to the point will win him thousands upon thousands of votes.

RonPaulFTFW
01-30-2008, 11:30 AM
Yeah he needs to talk about no child left behind and not mention the doe.
He needs to explain in clear stupid terms what he means.
And he needs to do it tonight.

alienpyro
i agree... most of America is needs things to be dumbed down sadly

Thumper
If he does speak simply and dumb down the message maybe even McCain will understand...

Starks
01-30-2008, 11:31 AM
I totally agree. The Dept. of Education has done it's job, and done it well. The dumbing down of America is complete. He needs to talk to Americans like he is talking to, oh, I'd say about a 5th grader.

Don't give the DoE all the credit.

Americans are just naturally stupid.

LukeNM
01-30-2008, 11:34 AM
Itís time for Ron Paul to show us his bedside manner...

Falseflagop
01-30-2008, 11:38 AM
That is why Visuals like ROSS PEROT used in the past worked because people would understand, if RON could only be allowed to use visuals that would be great!

Other than that Connect A to B to C !

Patrick Henry
01-30-2008, 11:43 AM

I agree. My brother had no idea what the Dr. was asking McCain and he is a well read neocon. Although a neocon, he said that he will vote for the Dr. in the Primary. :D

raystone
01-30-2008, 11:47 AM

Perfect !!

LibertyEagle
01-30-2008, 11:48 AM

QFT

tsiguy96
01-30-2008, 12:16 PM
do you guys understand what % of undecided americans who intend on voting watch the debates? such a low low amount...

Shink
01-30-2008, 12:23 PM
He needs to pull out FIVE ones and show that the first dollar has so much value. You can buy so much with it. Then the Federal Reserve creates more and it has less value. Then the loan the Fed made to the government falls on Americans to pay for. This makes a comfortable living nearly impossible.

SVS2K
01-30-2008, 01:17 PM
Got this email from a friend (RP supporter in China). He said he learned something new:

-----------------------------

Get a McGuffey's reader from Ebay. Shoot for the 4th, 5th or 6th reader (grade level). You can get one as far back as a late 1800's edition for around 2 - 5 dollars. They published hundreds and hundreds of them as school books so they are plentiful. Most of the time, they have the students names that used them written inside the front cover and that is amazing in itself. Just incredible to look at a name a child wrote over 100 years ago. I have a McGuffey's Fifth Reader from 1853 and quite honestly, some of the material in it would be considered very difficult for college level students in the current system. When you lay your hands on one, keep in mind that it was expected for 4th, 5th and 6th graders to learn the material in it and be able to stand up and read it in class. This was when the education system was completely controlled by the local people. A true eye opener as to how far we have went downhill as a nation.

checked ebay, here's example:
http://cgi.ebay.com/McGuffeys-Readers-3-Vols-4th-5th-6th-1879-Editions_W0QQitemZ320211868630QQihZ011QQcategoryZ2 9223QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

--------------------------------

I have to say, reading this gave me the chills.

All Ron Paul has to do is, in front of a national audience,
demonstrate the decline of education in general w/ CHART +
demonstrate the decline of education since No Child Left Behind w/ CHART +
demonstrate what dupes most of us are for thinking our elections are airtight with the Louisiana fiasco + MSM blackout evidence +
demonstrate what's going on with basic foodstuff prices of like 2-3 years ago vs now w/ CHART +
demonstrate cost of living vs income nation-wide w/ CHART +
demonstrate the list of executive orders and bills that have language in them that effectively erodes our civil liberties in the last few years +
demonstrate that his policies are specifically designed to liberate us from these problems and asking Americans to break the cycle of voting for the lesser of two evils.