PDA

View Full Version : Thommy Thomson loves the implantable chip.

TheEvilDetector
08-05-2007, 04:24 AM
Do not let TT anywhere near the whitehouse, or one day you will be tagged like dogs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiLixwNkur8

SeanEdwards
08-05-2007, 04:35 AM
I want a biochip so I can freakin change the channels on my TV without a remote control like a magic man!

I'd also like a laser installed in my forehead. That could be very handy for sorting out pesky truthers at Ron Paul rallies.

TheEvilDetector
08-05-2007, 04:37 AM
I want a biochip so I can freakin change the channels on my TV without a remote control like a magic man!

I'd also like a laser installed in my forehead. That could be very handy for sorting out pesky truthers at Ron Paul rallies.

Good for you.

SeanEdwards
08-05-2007, 04:40 AM
Good for you.

You are just a hater.

TheEvilDetector
08-05-2007, 04:42 AM
You are just a hater.

When I think of you, Jared and davids, these pictures come to mind:

http://www.seomoz.org/images/upload/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g201/franciscanguy/24818BPThe-Simpsons-Nelson-Haha--1.jpg
http://taoofdan.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/nelsonthreaten.gif

ShaneC
08-05-2007, 04:49 AM
a laser beam could be useful ya know....

Personally, I want to be able to transform into an F-22 Raptor and back to a giant robot.........

Wait, what's this thread about again?

freelance
08-05-2007, 04:58 AM
Thompson loved the profits. Fortunes were made daytrading that stock. Where IS that chip he promised to get implanted? He never followed through on that promise.

ShaneC
08-05-2007, 05:00 AM
oh, back to the real topic - VeriChip, etc...

As a somewhat technically savy sorta guy - I'd almost like the idea, *IF* it were voluntary, and not a product of current society *and* if it were 1777...then "I'd consider it".

I mean, on the generic view, looking at the positive possibilities, to idenify people for medical reasons, it's not a bad concept, if controlled to keep it private. I don't trust anyone to keep it that way.

On the privacy side, after looking at the world and governmental view of the world, I *WILL NOT* get one. I don't trust the rest of society/government/etc that much.

As a vet myself, no one was able to keep my SSN info safe, why should I trust them with anything else, let alone more.

The concept is "ok" at best, the real world application is to be dreaded.

SeanEdwards
08-05-2007, 05:16 AM
Every honest internet geek on the planet wants to be a cyborg. Don't try to deny it.

nexalacer
08-05-2007, 05:18 AM
a laser beam could be useful ya know....

Personally, I want to be able to transform into an F-22 Raptor and back to a giant robot.........

Wait, what's this thread about again?

ROFL! me too! wait.... what?

ShaneC
08-05-2007, 05:24 AM
Every honest internet geek on the planet wants to be a cyborg. Don't try to deny it.

Exactly.....and thus the point.....

And really, the RFID chips, IMHO opinion, were not developed per some Top Secret underground experiment.

A part of me does believe, that the things that can now violate our civil liberties - Cell Phone tracking, RFID, Magnetic Stripe readers, etc; were developed by said "internet geeks" to make things more efficient, more workable. They have their place, but not under government control.

The intent and outcome rarely coincide.

Stuck in the Sand
08-05-2007, 05:32 AM
Thompson was a great Governor. Loved him in Wisconsin. That being said, the second he worked for Bush i lost all respect for him.

As far as the chip thing, who cares. Chip or no chip we're all going to be tracked much more closely as we draw deeper and deeper into the information age. We're just going to have to get used to it.

Douglass Bartley
08-05-2007, 07:44 AM
T. Thompson: An "extremely mediocre" man. Good People of Iowa: Beware of this Trojan Horse.

james1906
08-05-2007, 08:50 AM
The only reason Tommy Thompson would be in the white house is to visit his brother.

constituent
08-05-2007, 12:30 PM
get used to it? you're kidding right?

Mesogen
08-05-2007, 07:47 PM
If it doesn't give me Xray vision then I don't want it.

Give me liberty
08-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Isnt the implantable chip the mark of the beast?