PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Republicans, the time has come to use an old strategy in a new way! READ ON!

EvilNight
01-30-2008, 10:43 AM
So, tell me, where is a list of all of the Ron Paul Republicans running for positions as Representatives, Senators, and Governors?

I want to know their names, and I want donation links to each and every one of them.

Furthermore, I want money bomb dates for each and every one of them. Or maybe one money bomb date where we donate to all of them. It could work either way.

The price for those campaigns is chump change compared to the price of Ron's presidential campaign. Ron needs help. We have got to get him more elected support. We need to find each and every Ron Paul Republican running for office and get them their own money bomb. We can use the money bomb strategy to draw national attention to our chosen candidates. If I can afford a car payment I can sure as hell afford to chip in over and over again on a monthly basis for repeated money bombs.

Furthermore, even if you don't live in the places where these officials are running, you need to do for them everything you've done for Ron. Call, donate, drum up support, send letters. How surprised would a Republican in say New Jersey be to get a letter from a Republican in Hawaii or Alaska, anyway? I think they'd take notice. Since this would be a local race the effort required would not be as great (but just imagine what would happen there if we did go all-in!)

We have got to set up some kind of Ron Paul Republican coordination center that tracks the campaigns of each of the candidates and their races in detail. We need to donate to get as many of them elected as possible to give Ron support. Furthermore, if elected they gain considerable power over their local GOP and can use it to further our ends and restore the traditional Republican platform.

This will work. We're beating the current establishment black and blue at every turn, forcing them to pander to us, pay lip service to our positions, censor us, and waste huge amounts of their resources just to counter our support of Ron Paul. This war of ideas is killing them. The more they flail around like that the more people start to notice and wake up. Imagine how much harder it will be for them if we field an entire team? If we actually take over some areas? If we do hit a sudden economic crisis?

The only Ron Paul Republican I know of right now is Murray Sabrin running for Senate in New Jersey. NJ is also in dire shape right now, a perfect proving ground for "Ron Paul Economics." Can we get him a money bomb or what? We don't need multi-million dollar money bombs for this job. These campaigns will be waged in local markets where the MSM is far less effective coordinating resistance to our ideas and the money goes a hell of a lot further. Besides, our opponents are tied up with the presidential race right now. Surprise is ours for the taking.

Let's hit them on multiple fronts. Let's create a "Ron Paul Money Brigade" or something and get at least a sticky thread for it here like the videos one that is updated regularly. If there are enough and this takes off we can get a sub-forum for it with sub-forums for each race. Eventually maybe even a website with a proper mailing list. When candidates that Ron Paul endorses appear, we need to get them support immediately and for as long as they need it.

We need to ditch the Revolution talk, the conspiracy theories, all of that baggage and focus on economic policy and foreign policy. No one can withstand the message on those fronts and frankly that's what America is about to lose, and we all know we can't survive that loss as a country. The Democrats to a man have no answers in these areas either. We have attracted everyone that Guy Fawkes would have wanted for us at this point. We have firmly recaptured a substantial number of the apathetic and libertarian voters.

Put a lid on the "crazy talk" for now - that is not the hill we want to die on today. It's time will come after we deal with the more important issues. Keep it behind closed doors until then. We've got Guy Fawkes and Martin Luther King on board. It's time to attract everyone who remembers Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater.

We're throwing buckets of water behind the dam right now. Every Ron Paul Republican that gets elected is more than that - they are each an entire stream running into the reservoir. This is a movement, not one race. We need more people on the team!

khorbis
01-30-2008, 04:53 PM
Actually, there's a website currently under construction with that exact idea in mind: http://ronpaulsacrossamerica.com/

That's how I discovered someone named Michael Munger was running for NC governor...hell if I knew.

Setting up individual money bombs would be tricky, to say the least. Such an endeavor would require mass coordination and support of Meetup groups. The first order of business would be popularizing the idea. I would say that you need to get in contact with the website author and start consolidating your efforts. Work together to find "Ron Paul Republicans," develop and promote a Chipin, and I'm sure Paulites will be scrambling to press the "Donate" button. I certainly will.

Good luck, and Viva el Paulolution!

Azprint
01-30-2008, 04:56 PM
Theodore Terbolizard- gosh, I love this name. I would vote for him just because of how cool his name sounds :D

Dorfsmith
01-30-2008, 04:59 PM
Actually, there's a website currently under construction with that exact idea in mind: http://ronpaulsacrossamerica.com/

That's how I discovered someone named Michael Munger was running for NC governor...hell if I knew.

Setting up individual money bombs would be tricky, to say the least. Such an endeavor would require mass coordination and support of Meetup groups. The first order of business would be popularizing the idea. I would say that you need to get in contact with the website author and start consolidating your efforts. Work together to find "Ron Paul Republicans," develop and promote a Chipin, and I'm sure Paulites will be scrambling to press the "Donate" button. I certainly will.

Good luck, and Viva el Paulolution!

Cool. I added that site to my favorites. We need to stay organized long after Ron Paul :cool:

Soccrmastr
01-30-2008, 05:04 PM
Cool. I added that site to my favorites. We need to stay organized long after Ron Paul :cool:

This website and other are ensuring that. For instance RPF will become liberty forest. It will enable this movement to continue after the elections.

Dorfsmith
01-30-2008, 05:15 PM
This website and other are ensuring that. For instance RPF will become liberty forest. It will enable this movement to continue after the elections.

Wonderful! :cool::cool::cool:

Dave Pedersen
01-30-2008, 05:18 PM
Who were those few who voted against H.R. 1955 and S.R 1959? We should support them big time. We need to highlight any congressperson who does not go with the flow to destroy our Republic. They also need to be notified why they are being "whitelisted".

davidfarrar
01-30-2008, 05:18 PM
So, tell me, where is a list of all of the Ron Paul Republicans running for positions as Representatives, Senators, and Governors?

I want to know their names, and I want donation links to each and every one of them.

Furthermore, I want money bomb dates for each and every one of them. Or maybe one money bomb date where we donate to all of them. It could work either way.

The price for those campaigns is chump change compared to the price of Ron's presidential campaign. Ron needs help. We have got to get him more elected support. We need to find each and every Ron Paul Republican running for office and get them their own money bomb. We can use the money bomb strategy to draw national attention to our chosen candidates. If I can afford a car payment I can sure as hell afford to chip in over and over again on a monthly basis for repeated money bombs.

Furthermore, even if you don't live in the places where these officials are running, you need to do for them everything you've done for Ron. Call, donate, drum up support, send letters. How surprised would a Republican in say New Jersey be to get a letter from a Republican in Hawaii or Alaska, anyway? I think they'd take notice. Since this would be a local race the effort required would not be as great (but just imagine what would happen there if we did go all-in!)

We have got to set up some kind of Ron Paul Republican coordination center that tracks the campaigns of each of the candidates and their races in detail. We need to donate to get as many of them elected as possible to give Ron support. Furthermore, if elected they gain considerable power over their local GOP and can use it to further our ends and restore the traditional Republican platform.

This will work. We're beating the current establishment black and blue at every turn, forcing them to pander to us, pay lip service to our positions, censor us, and waste huge amounts of their resources just to counter our support of Ron Paul. This war of ideas is killing them. The more they flail around like that the more people start to notice and wake up. Imagine how much harder it will be for them if we field an entire team? If we actually take over some areas? If we do hit a sudden economic crisis?

The only Ron Paul Republican I know of right now is Murray Sabrin running for Senate in New Jersey. NJ is also in dire shape right now, a perfect proving ground for "Ron Paul Economics." Can we get him a money bomb or what? We don't need multi-million dollar money bombs for this job. These campaigns will be waged in local markets where the MSM is far less effective coordinating resistance to our ideas and the money goes a hell of a lot further. Besides, our opponents are tied up with the presidential race right now. Surprise is ours for the taking.

Let's hit them on multiple fronts. Let's create a "Ron Paul Money Brigade" or something and get at least a sticky thread for it here like the videos one that is updated regularly. If there are enough and this takes off we can get a sub-forum for it with sub-forums for each race. Eventually maybe even a website with a proper mailing list. When candidates that Ron Paul endorses appear, we need to get them support immediately and for as long as they need it.

We need to ditch the Revolution talk, the conspiracy theories, all of that baggage and focus on economic policy and foreign policy. No one can withstand the message on those fronts and frankly that's what America is about to lose, and we all know we can't survive that loss as a country. The Democrats to a man have no answers in these areas either. We have attracted everyone that Guy Fawkes would have wanted for us at this point. We have firmly recaptured a substantial number of the apathetic and libertarian voters.

Put a lid on the "crazy talk" for now - that is not the hill we want to die on today. It's time will come after we deal with the more important issues. Keep it behind closed doors until then. We've got Guy Fawkes and Martin Luther King on board. It's time to attract everyone who remembers Ronald Reagan and Barry Goldwater.

We're throwing buckets of water behind the dam right now. Every Ron Paul Republican that gets elected is more than that - they are each an entire stream running into the reservoir. This is a movement, not one race. We need more people on the team!

Make sure you are a registered Republican and have your name placed on the November ballot as an Executive Committee member of your local Party.

Do this last act and the REVOLUTION WILL CONTINUE!!!

frasu
01-30-2008, 05:22 PM
The ronpaulacrossamerica site should include Murray Sabrin (http://www.murraysabrin.com/) of New Jersey... He was freaking endorsed by RP :D

Ara825
01-30-2008, 05:34 PM
We have Ron Paul Republican, Kevin George, running for Congress District 4 Texas.

Nevermind, I see that he is on there.

khorbis
01-30-2008, 05:38 PM
The ronpaulacrossamerica site should include Murray Sabrin (http://www.murraysabrin.com/) of New Jersey... He was freaking endorsed by RP :D

There's a "Submit Your Candidate" link at the very bottom of the homepage. Please make your suggestions known. It's the only way others will discover these candidates, that and mentioning the website. Tell all.