PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Challenged to Explain Supposedly Racist Remarks in Previous Newsletter

0zzy
08-05-2007, 01:27 AM
http://www.financevisor.com/market/news_detail.aspx?rid=58353

Los Angeles, CA (FV Newswire) - Not only is Ron Paul attracting Republicans and independents voters, but his stance on foreign affairs has really begun to attract some liberals. The latest to be drawn to his foreign policy are the TCOOO (Taking Care of Our Own) bloggers at www.rastatravel.com. However, they are not quite ready to be die hard Ron Paul supporters. At least not until Ron Paul can give a clear explanation of some alleged racist remarks that were printed in his newsletter over a decade ago.

http://blog.myspace.com/tcooo
^Answer away.

Kuldebar
08-05-2007, 01:31 AM
Well, I suggest that these people master the web search tool called Google, because this has been debunked and explained away quite a few times already.

nayjevin
08-05-2007, 01:42 AM
truly amazing how a person can simultaneously be capable of creating a myspace profile and be unable to use google

0zzy
08-05-2007, 01:59 AM
truly amazing how a person can simultaneously be capable of creating a myspace profile and be unable to use google

And send a "press release" out.

cujothekitten
08-05-2007, 02:07 AM
Someone just send the interview where he answered that

hard@work
08-05-2007, 04:21 AM
He already explained it. There was no "challenge" made, there was simply someone deciding to bring it up again even though they knew he had answered this already. I wish someone would challenge them on that. Are they so incompetent as to not have been able to find his response, or are they simply trying to mislead the public and hiding what they already know?

It is not a challenge it is an accusation. They do not "believe" RP owes the American public, that's a joke. They believe they need to use this hit piece to try to bring negative attention towards RP. They are welcome to also reply with a responce as to why Ron Paul's stated his personal heros are Ghandi and Martin Luther King and why they neglected to mention it. Is that again incompetence in research, or is it again intentional manipulation of the facts (through witholding)? Could it even possibly be neither? I don't think so.

I believe they owe us that in return for this hit piece.