PDA

View Full Version : Go ron tonight

m72mc
01-30-2008, 09:12 AM
stay calm, like the Siberians tiger, no hasty moves, then when they show their weakness , use all you intelligence to strike and strike hard. be forceful, sure of yourself, you are the king now and a million supporters that love you unconditionally.
make you're answers deep and forceful and you cannot loose.

GOD BLESS YOU

paul hope for america

*smack*

:D:D

krott5333
01-30-2008, 09:21 AM
he knows this is his last chance to make an impact.. I hope he's up to the task.

The last 30 years of hard work boils down to tonight Ron. Make us proud. I know you will.

AlabamaWildMan
01-30-2008, 09:28 AM
Ask Johnny Mac a few more questions, too !! !!

...I LOVE that face he makes when he's as clueless as a dog with a slide-rule..... :D

..then ask Wink Martindale when he's going to do Mark Larsen's Radio Show again ? ??

m72mc
01-30-2008, 10:19 AM
Remember this whole movement is about LOVE LOVE and LOVE

only way you can lose is if you abandon Ron Paul and his message

ATS
01-30-2008, 10:22 AM
I would say that tonight will make us or break us. If he gets aggressive then we get press. If he does not then the only one's who will appreciate what he is saying is us. No offense intended.

Liberty_is_NORML
01-30-2008, 10:23 AM
Wink Martindale

lmao!

chowdy
01-30-2008, 10:24 AM
I would say that tonight will make us or break us. If he gets aggressive then we get press. If he does not then the only one's who will appreciate what he is saying is us. No offense intended.

Too true.

m72mc
01-30-2008, 10:29 AM

donīt expect press whatever happens, remember what ron said, YOU are his strength and road to success, not a pew pundits, that are blind to the truth and worship belsebub, by doing itīs bidding. Greed is a sin.

Paulitical Correctness
01-30-2008, 10:32 AM
http://www.paulunteer.com/images/PaulOwnsMcCain.gif

LudwigVan Kubrick
01-30-2008, 10:45 AM
The media and the candidates are in full ignore mode.

If Ron doesn't take the initiative a ruffle a few feathers, he is finished.

ATS
01-30-2008, 10:45 AM
m72mc, the press will go where the money is. They make money when grown adults have conflict especially concerning the Presidency. Obama/Clinton case in point. If we can do that without the obvious lack of class we will get the press. We new to do it with truthful, forceful attacks on McCains/Romneys records. They are vulnerable. Ron is not new to going after peoples records or at the least pointing them out to the public. I cannot think of a better way to kick off the ad campaign.

m72mc
01-30-2008, 10:54 AM
The media and the candidates are in full ignore mode.

If Ron doesn't take the initiative a ruffle a few feathers, he is finished.

I disagree. Ron Paul's success lies in if you have heard his message and embraced it, no matter the fight will never end.