PDA

View Full Version : Paul needs to let the world know that he's staying through the Texas primary in March

terlinguatx
01-30-2008, 09:04 AM

terlinguatx
02-02-2008, 09:33 PM

terlinguatx
02-05-2008, 10:42 AM

Swearengen
02-05-2008, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the post Terlingua!

We have a dual fight going on here in RP's district 14 in Texas.

Dr. Paul is on the ballot twice here since he's also trying to hang on to his State Rep. seat in congress. His opponent is playing very dirty in this campaign.

http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/assets/RPJan08.pdf

If you are maxed out on donations, you can still donate to his congressional race!

http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com

ronpaulbillboards
02-06-2008, 05:37 AM
We will not stop!
Make a stand in Texas like the Alamo!

We are going to launch a billboard in downtown Austin and plan to cover the major cities with mobile billboard trucks. If Super Tuesday has you upset, join our cause and contribute to our efforts at Ron Paul Billboards. Lets show our resolve and make our support of Dr. Paul even more visible.

They are trying to break our spirit, the people that have been in this freedom movement know how far we have come and the many victories we have achieved. It's not covered in the MSM but we know we are having an effect and waking people up to the true paradigm of the geopolitical systems before us. It is clearly evident now that we need to educate the public and counteract the MSM propaganda. This means we need to keep this movement of liberty going until we truly achieve victory. Someone in this forum stated that "I can't give up now, Ron Paul has been fighting these battles for 30 years and I intend to at least do the same".
That is the type of commitment and strength we need now, I hope it doesn't take that long but we have to be realistic about True change. The facade is crumbling and as we speak, people know something is terribly wrong with government. The problem is that they are still being steered to false individuals offering solutions that will put them right back into this corrupt system. We need to show them the only answer is a restoration of the Constitution. We have had numerous victories over the past year and some setbacks but we need to keep moving forward because there is no other choice once you have been awakened by the truth.

CanadiansforRP
02-06-2008, 05:42 AM
Yeah Paul definitely should stay in at least until Texas and after that decide what he will do.

Also is Texas a winner take all state or proportional?

Give me liberty
02-06-2008, 05:43 AM
Nice thinking guys but its pointless
13 isnt something that we should be partying about,

I am so sad and pissed, i have no more kind words to say about Amekeria.

CJLauderdale4
02-06-2008, 05:50 AM
I agree.
And Ron has said that as long as we are there supporting him, he'll stay in it.

I say we email bomb the campaign today and let them know we love Ron, and we want him to stay in for the long haul.

It'll be a post-Super Tuesday boost of motivation for Ron! Just a quick short email expressing your desire to see Ron persevere!!

ronpaulbillboards
02-06-2008, 05:52 AM
We are not partying we are upset. So what are you going to do about it? You can either give up and become apathetic or engage the enemy again and shatter their false solutions.
We need to educate the public on the systemic causes that have put us in this current situation in our country. Ron Paul even said that it isn't about him it's about the message, we must take the baton and run with it.
Educate Educate Educate the public!

CJLauderdale4
02-06-2008, 05:55 AM
Nice thinking guys but its pointless
13 isnt something that we should be partying about,

I am so sad and pissed, i have no more kind words to say about Amekeria.

More than half of the delegates are still up for grabs. Hell, I'm in Florida, and I'm on the delegate list. I just may get selected by my county and state.

You think I'm voting McCain in September if I get to go???

Look, if Huck and Romney drop out, due to lack of funds and results yesterday, Texas, Ohio and so on will only have 2 real choices: Ron Paul or Juan McAmnesty.

And all of those Huck and Romney states are now up for grabs at the convention. There's no cut dry result yet.

I'm pissed too, but when there's only 2 left, we'll see who they side with. If they still go McCain, then you can get pissed!!

ronpaulbillboards
02-06-2008, 06:05 AM
True!

Speak on it!

It's only February, we can't give up this early. We are going to double and triple our efforts in Texas.

Lmata
02-06-2008, 08:13 AM
We're still working hard here in South Texas.