PDA

View Full Version : Recycling Ron Paul?

123tim
01-30-2008, 07:59 AM
Does anyone from Florida/Nevada/New Hampshire/South Carolina have any SlimJims or other campaign material left over that didn't get handed out?

I was wondering if it would be possible to send this on to supporters in other states where it could still be used?

I know that our primary (Pennsylvania) is still a long way off. If unused campaign material could be put into the pipeline to the next available states it would probably be appreciated.

Brad324
01-30-2008, 08:11 AM
I thought you were going to talk about getting his son to run for president. Or maybe cloning him.

123tim
01-30-2008, 08:16 AM
I thought you were going to talk about getting his son to run for president. Or maybe cloning him.

I've wondered about that too. (Rand Paul) :) But I still hope that the real deal is going to win the election. I'm sure that we all do.

GoDrNo
01-30-2008, 08:20 AM

I thought he was going to talk about how all the candidates suddenly seem to be sounding an awful lot more Paullike in their stances on some of the issues.

Gertie
01-30-2008, 08:39 AM
I've got about 150 "Compare the candidates on issues" booklets (which still have ghoul and thompson in em, but.... perhaps you can stamp their faces with "owned!" or "drop-out!" :D) PM if you want em!

gracebkr
01-30-2008, 08:47 AM
I've wondered about that too. (Rand Paul) :) But I still hope that the real deal is going to win the election. I'm sure that we all do.

Yes, Rand Paul ought to run after Ron Paul serves his 2 terms.