PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL is like ROCKY still standing, Fasicist Huckabee is Next to bow out

Falseflagop
01-30-2008, 07:46 AM
imho and that will leave 3.

The small the number the more the people will see who the true conservative really is today. The more RON PAUL hangs in there (with out support & funding) the longer he brands his message, it takes some people a little longer, but like a horse race its not the horse that breaks the gate first that wins its the horse that finally crosses that line.

We are on the back stretch heading to the turn. Watch !

RonPaulFTFW
01-30-2008, 08:11 AM
we'll see.
as long as people keep giving and supporting.

Paul can't stay up on his own.

colin1
01-30-2008, 08:17 AM
imho and that will leave 3.

The small the number the more the people will see who the true conservative really is today. The more RON PAUL hangs in there (with out support & funding) the longer he brands his message, it takes some people a little longer, but like a horse race its not the horse that breaks the gate first that wins its the horse that finally crosses that line.

We are on the back stretch heading to the turn. Watch !

Respectfully Falseflagop, I think at this point in the campaign we should be toning down the rhetoric a notch. Remember, there are alot of people who now support Huckabee who may become Ron Paul supporters. Just as much as we hate when other people call Ron "kooky, nuts and fringe" I'm sure converts from the Huckabee camp won't appreciate us calling their man a "fascist", especially in the headline of a thread. :)

RonPaulFTFW
01-30-2008, 08:22 AM
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers saying: You ainīt what you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ainīt you! Youīre better than that!" (Rocky Balboa)

Rebel Resource
01-30-2008, 08:26 AM
Huck seems to be raising about half of what we can manage, in this quarter at least.

Of course we have more saved from last quarter, and after feb 1st, our daily average should be at least 3 times that of huck in this quarter.

We'll know a lot more about Huck's chances come their last-gasp money bomb, coincidentally also on feb 1st.

Falseflagop
01-30-2008, 08:26 AM
That is the path RON PAUL is taking now EDWARDS is out will be great for RON PAUL!