PDA

View Full Version : McCain tid-bits

xRedfoxx
01-30-2008, 07:46 AM
Time to start posting issues on McCain, such as:

McCain-Feingold - the most brazen frontal assault on political speech since Buckley v. Valeo.

McCain-Kennedy - the most far-reaching amnesty program in American history.

McCain-Lieberman - the most onerous and intrusive attack on American industry (through reporting, regulating, and taxing authority of greenhouse gases) in American history.

McCain's stated opposition to the Bush 2001 and 2003 tax.

McCain also led the Gang of 14, which allowed the filibuster to prevent majority approval of conservative judicial nominees.

McCain-ACLU - the unprecedented granting of due-process rights to unlawful enemy combatants (terrorists).

McCain and Hillary are buddies.

xRedfoxx
01-30-2008, 07:52 AM
Please help me add to this list and let's get it out. McCain is no republican. If HQ won't go negative, then the grassroots needs to.

rp08orbust
01-30-2008, 07:55 AM
McCain-ACLU - the unprecedented granting of due-process rights to unlawful enemy combatants (terrorists).

Uh, I'm pretty sure Ron Paul would agree with that one.

yongrel
01-30-2008, 08:03 AM

McCain is right about torture. That's about the only thing he's right about.

xRedfoxx
01-30-2008, 01:57 PM
Need more McCain ammo. Any input is good!!

Redcard
01-30-2008, 02:00 PM
So wait, secretly kidnapping people, locking them up in prisons, and detaining them against both the Geneva Convention and the US Constitution is something you think Ron Paul would support?

I'm sorry, but everyone who enters our civilian judicial system DESERVES due process. IF they enter the Military Judicial System, they deserve to recieve rights granted by the Geneva Convention.

None of this middle ground "We can make you vanish" crap.

It's in the damn constitution.