PDA

View Full Version : Liberal media wants a repub that will lose to a dem

deedles
01-30-2008, 06:54 AM
Maybe this should be our new approach? Most conservatives are POSITIVE that the MSM has a liberal bias (as opposed to being nearly completely controlled as we Ronpaulicans recognize).

This is the comment I left at Breitbart.com, linked from Drudge. And BTW, most people commenting are not liking McCain and can't understand where he's getting this support from.

"The only real conservative in this race is Ron Paul. He is also the only one of these ‘repubs’ that can beat Hillary or Obama. Did any of you ever think that’s the reason the liberal media gives him no air time in spite of the fact that he has more money than all the rest (if you don’t count Mittens deep pockets) and huge grassroots support? The liberal media does NOT want Dr. Paul’s ‘back to the Constitution, American sovereignty message out there.. they know he’d bury Hillary or Obama… think about it.

If the MSM had been giving Dr. Paul the coverage he’s EARNED he’d be running for first place by now. He has beaten Rudy in every primary but NH up til Florida and taken 2nd in NV and LA… but nope, not a word.

Liberal media wants a repub that will lose to the dems. Ron Paul wouldn’t and they know that."

Could that be an angle that might make some of these people think?

Myerz
01-30-2008, 06:58 AM
That is exactly what is going on................we need to spread this let them know we've got thier #. What do we do about it now?

Channing
01-30-2008, 07:18 AM
It's actually the people who control the media, not the media itself.

dblee
01-30-2008, 07:27 AM

LOL maybe in germany. Here in america the media is controlled by huge corporations and the private agendas of their CEO's

Paul Revered
01-30-2008, 07:34 AM
Maybe this should be our new approach? Most conservatives are POSITIVE that the MSM has a liberal bias (as opposed to being nearly completely controlled as we Ronpaulicans recognize).

This is the comment I left at Breitbart.com, linked from Drudge. And BTW, most people commenting are not liking McCain and can't understand where he's getting this support from.

"The only real conservative in this race is Ron Paul. He is also the only one of these ‘repubs’ that can beat Hillary or Obama. Did any of you ever think that’s the reason the liberal media gives him no air time in spite of the fact that he has more money than all the rest (if you don’t count Mittens deep pockets) and huge grassroots support? The liberal media does NOT want Dr. Paul’s ‘back to the Constitution, American sovereignty message out there.. they know he’d bury Hillary or Obama… think about it.

If the MSM had been giving Dr. Paul the coverage he’s EARNED he’d be running for first place by now. He has beaten Rudy in every primary but NH up til Florida and taken 2nd in NV and LA… but nope, not a word.

Liberal media wants a repub that will lose to the dems. Ron Paul wouldn’t and they know that."

Could that be an angle that might make some of these people think?I posted this message on MySpace. I've been thinking the same thing.

Sandy
01-30-2008, 07:40 AM
You have it right, and there is really no such thing as 'conservative' media, Fox is part of the means of moving more to the 'left', obviously big gov't, wars ('save the world', 'spreading democracy'...fluffy idealism lies), Patriot Acts (communism involves a police state), increasing hatred designed towards Republicans regardless of who they are. Too many people hear the word Republican and won't give RP the time of day, the propaganda has worked.

It's all an illusion, Rupert Murdoch fund raised for Hillary. All networks downplay RP, and people you think should be on our side are controlled and will mention something nice once in awhile but would get fired if they said more. The money/job is more important to them.

Wyurm
01-30-2008, 07:41 AM

Maybe we should tell them that Paul is the only guy that could lose to a dem? I know it's a lie, but hey, gotta do what ya gotta do.

deedles
01-30-2008, 07:47 AM
LOL maybe in germany. Here in america the media is controlled by huge corporations and the private agendas of their CEO's

Right, we know that but the sheeple repubs really think the media is liberal rather than under the NWO corporation control as we here are aware.

I'm just saying, since there seems to be this 'what the heck is with McCain?' sentiment among lots of sleeping repubs, maybe this liberal bias angle would work on some of them? Maybe not, but even Rush Limbaugh is saying 'WTH' about McCain.

There was a thread about people calling into local talk shows today... this might be an angle to work on if you call. THE LIBERAL MEDIA IGNORES RON PAUL BECAUSE THEY KNOW HE IS THE ONLY REPUBLICAN THAT CAN BEAT HILLARY OR OBAMA!

Just my 2 cents.

Minuteman2008
01-30-2008, 07:50 AM
The media says otherwise, but I believe McCain is the Repub LEAST likely to beat a Democrat. Endless war is not something the general electorate wants, and conservatives hate McCain so bad that I don't think they'll even come out and vote. One issue that the Dems are vulnerable on with the general electorate, immigration, is something that McCain is even worse on than Hillary or Obama. And if you don't think Dems are vulnerable on this issue, witness New York governor Elliot Spitzer, whose approval rating dropped about 50% for wanting to give driver's licenses to illegals. Without even that issue to run on, how does McCain win in the general election?

I've voted for Republicans for years, but I simply won't hold my nose again. I would sooner vote for Hillary than settle for McCain. I believe a lot of others are the same, and the MSM knows it.

deedles
01-30-2008, 08:22 AM
And I think we should be introducing this concept to the sheeple republicans....

RonPaulFTFW
01-30-2008, 08:38 AM
They don't care if its blue or red, they just want us brain dead in front of the TV.

They will make nice with whoever is in power to get favor and that's that. They also know that they are not that different.

deedles
01-30-2008, 09:08 AM
Here is a response to my comment and I did send a follow-up exhorting him to vote for Ron Paul... the site doesn't seem to be allowing more than one comment per person, though:

Diana and R Smith,

I’m with you guys!
Diana you are right about Ron Paul having huge grassroot support! There is a ton of Ron Paul supporters where I live. The liberal media counts on people not to do their homerwork, research. Which is why McCain is winning and there is so much Dummycrap biased coverage. The libs know McCain will be easy for the Dummycraps to beat so they are shoving him down our throats.
If McCain is the Rep. nominee I don’t feel in my hear that I can vote for him…he’s a Dummycrap in disguise! So I will stay home too R Smith

acptulsa
01-30-2008, 09:52 AM
Nice to see this post! After the caucus last night, I was thinking about how to approach my call center time tonight, and was thinking I'd take a similar approach. I don't think I'll try to convince them that Faux is in the same pocket, as I don't think that'll convince them. I think I'll play into their convictions that Faux is different (we have a closed primary, and I'll only be calling long-time registered Republicans). Instead, I'll tell them that Faux is dancing to the tune of the defense contractors, and it is driving off the youth. "Faux is unwittingly helping the liberal media by doing it--and we'll lose in November, when it counts. If you want the G.O.P. to stop shrinking and start growing, Dr. Paul is the candidate for you. He can draw independents and win converts, and the kids love him. It's either stop pandering to the arms merchants or watch the Republican Party first lose, then wither and die."

P.S. I'll find this thread tomorrow and tell you what kind of response this gets.

cheese
01-30-2008, 10:01 AM
BFT - bump for truth

Mark
01-30-2008, 10:05 AM

Could that be an angle that might make some of these people think?

"Ron Paul - The Conservative Alternative"

PimpBlimp
01-30-2008, 10:10 AM

If your referring to stock holders I don't think thats necessarily true. There are powerful people that hold a majority of those stocks like Murdoc with newscorp. They are the ones pulling the strings.

TruckinMike
01-30-2008, 10:23 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2225/2230304749_77748abe7a_o.jpg

'Nough said...

and here is the link http://www.journalism.org/node/9512

TMike

deedles
01-30-2008, 10:29 AM
Now, check out this local coverage... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlX7wzERSwM

I firmly believe that DRP has to do an end run around the MSM and go directly to the local radio and TV stations! What local show wouldn't jump at the chance to interview an actual republican candidate?

I wish HQ would figure this strategy out for cryin' out loud. Can't anyone get this idea to them... I think it just might work.

CareerTech1
01-30-2008, 10:32 AM
+1

Mark
01-30-2008, 10:49 AM
Now, check out this local coverage... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlX7wzERSwM

I firmly believe that DRP has to do an end run around the MSM and go directly to the local radio and TV stations! What local show wouldn't jump at the chance to interview an actual republican candidate?

I wish HQ would figure this strategy out for cryin' out loud. Can't anyone get this idea to them... I think it just might work.

Exactly what needs to be done for the Conservative_Alternative - coming soon: http://ConservativeAlternative.com

affa
01-30-2008, 11:11 AM
this is definitely a very good tactic to use on any site/forum that thinks the media is 'liberal'.