PDA

View Full Version : From the War Room

Pauls' Revere
01-30-2008, 02:27 AM
What Ron Paul said about Florida!
Posted January 30th, 2008 by rwol9999
For all of you that think Florida was imporant you missed your newsletter from Ron in his newsletter he quotes......... "So, while the media will focus on the results from Florida, and probably take down the campaign of my friend Rudy in the process, those results are less important to you and me. Let them fight in Florida while we bring our message to Americans in other areas, like the economically hard-hit state of Maine. We want to win as many delegates to the Republican National Convention as possible, even if other campaigns don't see some areas of the country as "important. But in this work, I need your help.

Brillant if that indeed was the srategy, let them fight among themselves and waste thier money while we move on! Slow and steady wins the race. I see that Ron is still standing while others are still worried about $$$$ DONATE and we stay alive.

JohnnyWrath
01-30-2008, 02:29 AM
It was a VERY wise move...Rudy, Romney, Huckabee, and Ron Paul all walked away with the same thing....0 delegates...Florida was a waste of resources and time unless you were #1.

BreakYourChains
01-30-2008, 02:31 AM
Bump

jrich4rpaul
01-30-2008, 02:31 AM
Very wise move by Paul.

So let's canvass the Super Tuesday states!
http://voters.ronpaul2008.com

And get HQ money for ads!
www.fiftyoneyears.com

Give me liberty
01-30-2008, 02:32 AM
Looks like ron paul knows how to win :)

Pauls' Revere
01-30-2008, 02:33 AM
You know I gain more respect for Ron each day. Seems like a backdoor approach to me. He does state on the website that "we are looking at a brokered convention" so we need to understand that we need to be ready for the long haul here.

Azprint
01-30-2008, 02:33 AM
Want to ask a question. Is it in every state like that on super Tuesday? Like winner takes all the delegates, or is it like in Nevada, where you get assigned delegates based on the % of votes you get? Anyone?

Grandson of Liberty
01-30-2008, 02:35 AM
Want to ask a question. Is it in every state like that on super Tuesday? Like winner takes all the delegates, or is it like in Nevada, where you get assigned delegates based on the % of votes you get? Anyone?

I believe it depends on the state, but I don't have the breakdown. I know that's not much help. Sorry. :o

Pauls' Revere
01-30-2008, 02:37 AM
I know that for the first time California WILL NOT be a winner take all but is broken down by district. Which is why we have a huge opportunity to grab delegates here.

Opulen
01-30-2008, 02:40 AM
Its all part of strategy by Ron Paul. Lets have faith in him.

Highstreet
01-30-2008, 02:40 AM
I know that for the first time California WILL NOT be a winner take all but is broken down by district. Which is why we have a huge opportunity to grab delegates here.

That is very true.

11,000 meetup members and 150 cities. It is one of the highest Paul supporter Per Capita ratings next to places like Alaska and Tennesee.

pacelli
01-30-2008, 02:55 AM
Ron hyped up the Ron v. Rudy to provoke Rudy to go all-out in Florida. He knew he would drop out, now that's 1 less rabbit to worry about... and then there were 4.

derdy
01-30-2008, 02:59 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Results_of_the_2008_Republican_presidential_primar ies

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee273/RobertsRowdyRancher/nuff.gif

all J's in IL for RP
01-30-2008, 03:00 AM
It was a VERY wise move...Rudy, Romney, Huckabee, and Ron Paul all walked away with the same thing....0 delegates...Florida was a waste of resources and time unless you were #1.

and the cost for the same result?

Rudy = his entire warchest
Romney = say $30mil
Huckabee = a mil or two?
Ron Paul = practically nothing

Yep, looks like we've picked the fiscally conservative candidate, alright.

JoBurke
01-30-2008, 03:03 AM
Its all part of strategy by Ron Paul. Lets have faith in him.

Yes!

ralucelom
01-30-2008, 03:06 AM
Yeah that post on the official site was quite a mood turner for me. Florida would have
been a waste of resources. Even so, it would have been good if we werent fifth =/.

in any case, i have faith in him. We gonna take this thing.

Rahl
01-30-2008, 03:10 AM
never give up.

now is the time to fight back !