PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody paying attention to Alabama?

GunnyFreedom
01-30-2008, 12:51 AM
We are on 24/7 time. In six days we are voting. Including myself, there are three.

Our response in the canvass is HOT. We can win here. We need your help. Now.

kyleAF
01-30-2008, 12:56 AM
How so? How can we help... be specific...

GunnyFreedom
01-30-2008, 12:57 AM
We are on 24/7 time. In six days we are voting. Including myself, there are three.

You have to understand. Scotty canvassed Iowa. I canvassed SC. It wasn't like this there. We can win. All we need is people.

luvthedoc08
01-30-2008, 12:57 AM
go alabama go!!! i'm in cali and in school with a shit ton of work but i wish i could be out there with you guys man

TexMac
01-30-2008, 12:58 AM
///

tomveil
01-30-2008, 12:59 AM
OK help how?

A little....you know....information would be good.

GunnyFreedom
01-30-2008, 01:08 AM
Canvass. We need massive canvass. We are coordinating signbombs and canvass. The response is better than anything I have ever seen. There are only three of us. Canvassers! If we could paint this state in canvass, we would win by a landslide. That's how important the canvass is here. Most people go from "who?" to 'wow! That's really cool!' quick. Nobody is compeating against us. Nobody. They just don't know who he is.

GunnyFreedom
01-30-2008, 01:12 AM
I was in SC, and Scotty was in Iowa, so we have seen how it was before. This is different. And not just 'a little bit different' but very different. These folks want to know!

tomveil
01-30-2008, 01:15 AM
Oh. Well you should mention that. I'm in Washington, and we're kinda busy up here too :-P

honkywill
01-30-2008, 01:20 AM
I was in SC, and Scotty was in Iowa, so we have seen how it was before. This is different. And not just 'a little bit different' but very different. These folks want to know!

where at are you guys?

honkywill
01-30-2008, 01:21 AM
that "at" wasn't needed.

Feelgood
01-30-2008, 01:22 AM

WOW another state we can "win" if we just try a little harder? :rolleyes:

More pie in the sky, but do what you can to GOTV. Good luck Alabama....

firebirdnation
01-30-2008, 01:23 AM
Bump

kyleAF
01-30-2008, 01:25 AM
Go Alabama!!!

GeneralFreeman
01-30-2008, 01:29 AM
alright. my home state. go bama!

GunnyFreedom
01-30-2008, 01:44 AM
alright. my home state. go bama!

but it will go nowhere if we don't have the canvass. NOW. Economy economy economy!

Tomorrow, we are asking churches to speak to their members and or hand out lit as services go in/out. The lit is golden. We need volunteers. Right now to help us fold/stuff the rest of this 1000. We need volunteers to stand by a church as they are letting in or out on Wednesday, and hand out lit. we will have 1000 sets if we ever finish folding them.

Grandson of Liberty
01-30-2008, 01:49 AM
OK help how?

. . .said the spy. . . :cool:

Just kidding, but it did sound weird. :)

GunnyFreedom
01-30-2008, 01:50 AM
where at are you guys?

Tuscaloosa

Lord Xar
01-30-2008, 01:51 AM

I am feeling that perhaps you should keep this on the downlow else the GOP local establishment, with the nod of others, will sabotage all your hard work.

We have seen it down in NH, and LA. What is next?

GunnyFreedom
01-30-2008, 01:52 AM
WOW another state we can "win" if we just try a little harder? :rolleyes:

More pie in the sky, but do what you can to GOTV. Good luck Alabama....

You're gonna feel pretty stupid when we win and you did't help. :)

tomveil
01-30-2008, 02:00 AM
. . .said the spy. . . :cool:

Just kidding, but it did sound weird. :)

ahhaha! I guess so :) I mean, if it's something that I could do from here, I'd do it. But our caucus is on Feb 9th, and we're gonna smash ours! Good luck in bama!

Crickett
01-30-2008, 02:25 AM
I am feeling that perhaps you should keep this on the downlow else the GOP local establishment, with the nod of others, will sabotage all your hard work.

We have seen it down in NH, and LA. What is next?

YES. ALSO, get a few of the newly awakened to help. The Alabama GOP endorsed RP.
You just gotta get all the new people OUT there..Ask them to help. It will work..

GunnyFreedom
01-30-2008, 02:25 AM
ahhaha! I guess so :) I mean, if it's something that I could do from here, I'd do it. But our caucus is on Feb 9th, and we're gonna smash ours! Good luck in bama!

I love it! Here is what I'm doing, I do a mini signbomb along the exits of a good suburb, hold a brief canvass within that area. Then signbomb that night, and in the morning everybody seriously wants to know more about Dr Paul. Hungry to learn and know more. I'm starting the south suburb tomorrow. Have to be in Montgomery 9AM to get signs, minibomb on my way back, then hit the brief canvass. Handing out lit and talking to churchgoers wednesday night. Mega sign bomb Thursday midnight morning, and then just blanket the area in canvass Thursday day. Pick another area and go Friday/Saturday, and a last area Sunday/Monday then (our) vote is on Tuesday. Donno if it's the method, the people, or the other guy's lack of money, but it is making the best canvass I have ever seen.

What is your experience thus far?

BreakYourChains
01-30-2008, 02:55 AM
Bump to help canvas Alabama!

Mark
01-30-2008, 09:45 AM
Bump to help canvas Alabama!
+1

terlinguatx
01-30-2008, 09:46 AM

DeafPalmdale
01-30-2008, 09:50 AM
Why don't you email Ron Paul Alabama Meet Ups and ask for their help?

GunnyFreedom
01-30-2008, 11:57 AM
Why don't you email Ron Paul Alabama Meet Ups and ask for their help?

hem haw mope grope. Some meetup folks coming to help tonight w the Churches though! :)

yongrel
01-30-2008, 11:59 AM
Guys, learn from Louisiana.

Keep this quiet!

Mods, please delete this and any other similar threads.

Gunny, I would advise that you contact people directly by phone or email, via the meetup groups.

JenaS62
01-30-2008, 12:08 PM
OK help how?

I think they need boots on the ground. Are there no Alabama people here that can help out?

GunnyFreedom
01-30-2008, 12:22 PM
Guys, learn from Louisiana.

Keep this quiet!

Mods, please delete this and any other similar threads.

Gunny, I would advise that you contact people directly by phone or email, via the meetup groups.

You still don't get it. The other guy's still had money in LA and FL. What (5?) signs I have seen from the other guys are the cheapest kind you can have made. NOT Ron Paul.

They just can't compete here. This is not a LA caucus situation. Delegates are already registered. There is nothing the other guys can do. If I "keep it quiet" as you suggest, then we get maybe 1-2 people out to help. If we get 100, we win Alabama hands down. With 50 we may can still win

But you are missing the point. Nobody has raised their hand! This is where we can turn the tide. RIGHT HERE. The other guys who canvassed IA and NH and SC they see the same thing. We can strike our victory right NOW, and help save America simply by flooding this place with canvass.

Is football more important?

Some folks have primaries of their own to work. Thank God they are working them. Some are making delegates. Again, thank God!

But most, I am sad to say, feel that a warm bed and the cable remote are more important than saving America and restoring freedom.

Have we forgotten Valley Forge? Cold patriots losing legs to frostbite, crossed the Delaware and won the first victory of the American Revolution!

Then, like now, most "patriots" had already fallen by the wayside screaming how we couldn't win. But we did. Have we forgotten what Thomas Paine wrote on the eve of that great battle?

"These are the times that try men's souls. Neither the summer soldier nor the fair weather patriot will stay the course..."

I have but one question. Who are you?

TexMac
01-30-2008, 12:38 PM
GunnyFreedom, check your PMs. I have someone in AL who can help.

PepperdotNet
01-30-2008, 12:58 PM
Mobile and Baldwin counties have early voting today. Ron Paul signs are everywhere. Other than that, I have seen 3 (three) Huck signs and nothing else.

EndTheFed
01-30-2008, 12:58 PM
Just heard a radion ad in Huntsville