PDA

View Full Version : Romney is a fake..

MadViking10
01-30-2008, 12:10 AM
so at least some are paying attention. But, OMFG, McCain?

He's a POS and going to get CRUSHED in the general. :confused:

NoxTwilight
01-30-2008, 12:20 AM
Yes well he won't win the election if he wins the nomination - none of them will win the election over Hillary. Ron has the only chance to beat her and since she is just as much a neo-con as all the republicans but Ron they don't care. Ron scares them too much so they will be happy enough with her.

We may be forced to write Ron in come November and that's what I will do if I have to. NO ONE will get my vote but him. We may not win this fight but we can't give up, we have to keep going and sooner or later, hopefully the next race, we will get past these barriers and put a Ron Paul Republican in the White House.

Keep your eye on the ball people, it's FREEDOM, PEACE & PROSPERITY that we are fighting for and no one should think this will be easy but at least we are trying and that will mean a great deal in the fight to come.

HOWEVER, I truly think Ron can win and I will do everything in my power to help him do that.

CareerTech1
01-30-2008, 12:23 AM
yes people - do not let up - this fight has only just begun -

nodope0695
01-30-2008, 12:26 AM
There is no way McInsane can compete against Hillary or Obama. He'll get smeared, if he lives long enough to run...I swear, he looks like he's just this side of keeling over.