PDA

View Full Version : I just had a terrible dream....

nodope0695
01-29-2008, 11:20 PM
I dreamed McCain was president, Huckabee vice president, and Ghouliani was the Attorney General. They were all hanging out at the George W. Bush Library, reading Archie Comics while illegal aliens served them dinner and drinks. Mitt Romney, the national security advisor, ccouldn't make that night because he lost his REAL ID and couldn't travel unless his "papers were in order." The whole event was being covered by the White House Press Secretary, Sean Hannity.

Most people in america had gone to riding bikes because they couldn't afford the $7.50 per gallon of gas. What woke me up from this dream was when, while riding my bike from Maryland to California to visit family, I found myself in the path of a semi truck on the NAFTA super highway. Just as it was about to hit me, I woke up in a cold sweat....whew. I'm glad it was only a dream.

Or, was it an omen?

Eponym_mi
01-29-2008, 11:21 PM
Sounds like a nightmare.

nodope0695
01-29-2008, 11:29 PM
Oh, it was a nightmare...more like a night terror.

Swmorgan77
01-29-2008, 11:33 PM
I dreamed McCain was president, Huckabee vice president, and Ghouliani was the Attorney General. They were all hanging out at the George W. Bush Library, reading Archie Comics while illegal aliens served them dinner and drinks. Mitt Romney, the national security advisor, ccouldn't make that night because he lost his REAL ID and couldn't travel unless his "papers were in order." The whole event was being covered by the White House Press Secretary, Sean Hannity.

Most people in america had gone to riding bikes because they couldn't afford the $7.50 per gallon of gas. What woke me up from this dream was when, while riding my bike from Maryland to California to visit family, I found myself in the path of a semi truck on the NAFTA super highway. Just as it was about to hit me, I woke up in a cold sweat....whew. I'm glad it was only a dream.

Or, was it an omen?

Don't worry about it. Unless its Ron Paul, this is just a nomination to determine who is going to take a fall for Hillary.

jasonjasonjason1
01-29-2008, 11:34 PM
aa

Goldwater Conservative
01-29-2008, 11:48 PM
Fred Thompson would make more sense as the AG, since he plays a DA on that there television. Rudy Giuliani for court jester, replete with drag.

And then the camera pans out to reveal Hillary Clinton has all of them on puppet strings. With Satan having her on puppet strings.