PDA

View Full Version : Lol, calm the hell down, folks.

mokkan88
01-29-2008, 10:50 PM
McCain won Florida by ~5% with well over 60% of the Hispanic vote. He's not going to get that in states that aren't Hispanic hotspots. This race is still wide open.

Myerz
01-29-2008, 10:51 PM
Super Tuesday.....

Jeremy
01-29-2008, 10:52 PM
Most of Rudy's support goes to him

ForLibertyFight
01-29-2008, 10:52 PM
Too bad the MSM will mention none of this and they will ride his nuts and stupid sheeps will vote for mccain just because some guy on their tv talked about him. :mad::mad::mad:

We are the next rome

mokkan88
01-29-2008, 10:54 PM
Most of Rudy's support goes to him

Yes, all those supporters... the ones Paul supporters beat in how many polls?

Wait'll Huck drops.

Minuteman2008
01-29-2008, 11:03 PM
McCain won Florida by ~5% with well over 60% of the Hispanic vote. He's not going to get that in states that aren't Hispanic hotspots. This race is still wide open.

I don't know. I'm steadily losing hope. My realistic hopes have gotten to the point of "anybody but McCain".

If the polls are correct, Huckabee will likely win Georgia, Tennessee, Oklahoma and one or two more. But McCain is leading in California and New York. That leaves Romney with little chance, and I thought he had the best chance to keep McCain from getting the nomination.

Maybe I'm being too pessimistic. I remember early on when McCain's campaign had tanked after his immigration bill, now he's on top again. I never thought this would happen. It is the worst of all scenarios. What the MSM won't tell you is that conservatives hate and fear McCain and won't vote for him in the general election, so his success is just ceding it to the Dims.

If McCain gets the nod, I actually would hope the Democrats would win in the general election. I would love to see a conservative third party run by someone who could syphon Republican votes from McCain. If Paul won't do it, maybe someone like Lou Dobbs. Anything to keep McCain out of the white house.

Spideynw
01-29-2008, 11:06 PM
Unless Ron Paul is the Republican nominee, the Dems willl win. The Republicans would have no hope of winning.

virginiakid
01-29-2008, 11:12 PM
Unless Ron Paul is the Republican nominee, the Dems willl win. The Republicans would have no hope of winning.

How true that is, some people don't believe that. Heck i didn't believe that until I went to SC and saw just how many Republicans were doing a protest vote and voting for Obama or Hilary. Unless there is some miracle or something like another 9/11 you can be sure that the Repubs will lose.

Dorfsmith
01-29-2008, 11:16 PM
I will never give up hope and the last thing I want is the Democrats to win but if it does come down to McCain on election day I will have to have a party for my neocon friends so I can watch them cry over the Democrat landslide. I'll wear a "Don't Blame Me I Voted For Ron Paul" T-Shirt :p

CaliforniaGold
01-29-2008, 11:20 PM
I will never give up hope.
I can't afford to.
I have sons I do not want to send to Iraq under McCain.
Failure is not an option and we have much more to do after Paul regardless of any outcome.
There are senate seats to fill, Congress seats to fill, govenors to elect..

We are in a long long battle. We must be resolute!

Myerz
01-29-2008, 11:27 PM
If McCain gets into office my sons will never serve this country.
I will see to it.

You know what will come...DRAFT......how else is he going to maintain IRAQ for 100 years?