PDA

View Full Version : Other campaigns using our precinct leader system??

DirtMcGirt
01-29-2008, 10:36 PM
The #'s have jumped rapidly... should we be concerned???

I'm in for the long haul!!!
RP08

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-29-2008, 11:37 PM
I saw Huck and Rudy had our system. I don't know about anyone else.

dante
01-31-2008, 09:29 AM
They jumped rapidly after the campaign sent out an email with a testimonial about how effective it is

aph
02-03-2008, 09:18 AM
The #'s have jumped rapidly... should we be concerned???

I'm in for the long haul!!!
RP08

they could get the same data from BOE...

a2planet2
02-04-2008, 02:45 AM
It doesn't matter what the other campaigns do because their base is small and uncommitted. And they didn't copy it because I wrote it all from scratch. They're just buying widgets from "campaign solutions" company that don't fit our objectives and aren't going to work.

Let them try though. They'll probably blow a million on the professional IT services; some of those companies bill hundreds by the hour.

UnitedWeStand
02-04-2008, 02:50 AM
It doesn't matter what the other campaigns do because their base is small and uncommitted. And they didn't copy it because I wrote it all from scratch. They're just buying widgets from "campaign solutions" company that don't fit our objectives and aren't going to work.

Let them try though. They'll probably blow a million on the professional IT services; some of those companies bill hundreds by the hour.

Hi=)

Would you please consider changing the widget on the donation page? It is apparently confusing to some who believe that a 5 million goal has already been met. Also, if you could make the donation amount line vertical instead of horizontal that would be great=) The horizontal line might be confusing, where the vertial one clearly says, "im not full yet"=) Thanks=)