PDA

View Full Version : KOS: Ridiculous MSM propaganda again...

Lord Xar
08-04-2007, 07:27 PM
When will it end....

I just saw on the news that how democrats are controlling the internet with 1500 liberal bloggers and whatnot and one guy says "forget grassroots...its about the internet.."

So ridiculous. Can't these democrats think of anything original without stealing it..
I heard Edwards saying something about "we don't want big business money.." I had to laugh....

Ron Paul harnessed this avenue moreso than ANY other candidate....

these frggin liberals..

hard@work
08-05-2007, 04:28 AM
How are they even liberal? These aren't liberals. That's like calling a neocon a conservative. It just doesn't work. Liberal's have ideals and ideas, not marketing and PR campaigns to get themselves into power for some corporate sponsor.

cac1963
08-05-2007, 05:25 AM
Love how they treat the military in their midst.
http://ianschwartz.com/2007/08/03/video-yearlykos-silences-dissenting-military-member/

Wyurm
08-05-2007, 05:44 AM
How are they even liberal? These aren't liberals. That's like calling a neocon a conservative. It just doesn't work. Liberal's have ideals and ideas, not marketing and PR campaigns to get themselves into power for some corporate sponsor.

Wouldn't it be nice if they would form their own Neo-party and let the Republicans be republicans and dems dems?