PDA

View Full Version : America is F*****...

electronicmaji
01-29-2008, 10:09 PM
So....im depressed, after the results in SC and Florida, even if Ron Paul gets a chance to be nominated, its unlikely.

More importantly McCain seems like a shoe in

and Hillary/Obama on the democratic side

even if Paul runs as a Independent, it will be hard for him to win, and I doubt a bartered convention, will really matter, once Huckabee and Romney are out, because the convention goers will have to pick between Paul and McCain, and I really doubt their wiling to return to traditional conservatism. And without a strong split between several candidates, our small amount of votes, becomes smaller, when compared to the McCain Machine.

Ultimately the Democrats will win these elections, saddly I can't see anything else happening. The question is, is there really a difference between the democrats and republicans this round? No.

They're all the same. so eitherway we are fucked....

Goodbye America... :(

DeadtoSin
01-29-2008, 10:09 PM
So keep working?

UtahApocalypse
01-29-2008, 10:11 PM
Get your guns, food, and supplies ready. It's going to get ugly

LibertyEagle
01-29-2008, 10:11 PM
Go after the seniors and get them on-board. What are you waiting for? Go get 'em. :)

newmedia4ron
01-29-2008, 10:13 PM
"We may well be fighting a losing battle, but if it's the right battle, if it's the only alternative to serfdom, then we ought to fight it."
Milton Friedman

pinkmandy
01-29-2008, 10:13 PM
Go have a beer and realize that there are like 2000 or so delegates left to win ;) The first states are media blitz states. Nothing more. Our work is ongoing and we have a lot to do.

And no more pissing on our movement. K? :) Be productive, be positive, or go cool off somewhere else for a bit.

faisal
01-29-2008, 10:14 PM
Let me tell you something! Whether Ron Paul wins or not, there are thousands of people currently going to Run for Congress because of Ron Paul's platform and all of our hard work. After this election, we will be reshaping American values to libertarianism. I know I'll be willing to give my life to run for congress and uphold ROn Paul's principles. Who knows.... one day we will win...

ScotTX
01-29-2008, 10:15 PM
This fight has just begun. It's not about Ron Paul, it's all about his message, and that is bigger than an election. Ron Paul has lit the flame and it's our job to keep it burning.

thechitowncubs
01-29-2008, 10:16 PM
I'm still thawing out after putting out a massive amount of signs... keep working people!

cheese
01-29-2008, 10:17 PM
not giving up until ron paul does.

ASayre
01-29-2008, 10:17 PM
Wait.

WHAT?

The large majority of people Haven't even voted yet.

It's a 50 state Campaign.

Don't give up now. This very moment is the time to fight! Go knock on some doors, write some letters, call some voters!

bdennis5
01-29-2008, 10:21 PM
Dude. Ease up. You are posting on a public board where we all see this. I am just north of you in Rogers, AR and we may be in Huck's area I am not willing to see us give up. I hope you are still getting the word out in your precinct. I would be more than willing to head down to Springdale to get the slim jims on the cars in the Church parking lots.

Let me know we are still in the game so it's not time for us to give up...

Paulite
01-29-2008, 10:22 PM
didnt you guys witness the cnn/youtube ron paul winning ad.

careful listen to what ron paul says to his audience and you will find out this movement is in our hands. we all needed a leader and ron paul stood up.

Original_Intent
01-29-2008, 10:23 PM
One major disagreement with the OP. If it goes to a brokered convention and it is Paul or McCain - Paul has a very good chance. The national convention will have a strong conservative contingent, and I don't see them embracing McCain no matter what. If it comes down to McCain and Hillary that is basically a dream race for a third party run.

Keep fighting, the only way to lose is to give up.

MJfromCT
01-29-2008, 10:24 PM
Democrats are living it up tonight, their dream of a no lose situation is coming to fruition. How can the Democrats lose when the two party system is rigged this go around to just put up a democrat on the republican ticket? The sheep will have no need to count themselves to fall asleep this evening. If true conservative ideas such as fiscal responsibility and limited govt. are the desire of the Republican base they need to open their eyes and join our fight.

Myerz
01-29-2008, 10:26 PM
Wait till after Super Tuesday to jump....

crackyflipside
01-29-2008, 10:36 PM
MOAR precinct leaders!

electronicmaji
01-29-2008, 10:37 PM
I'm not jumping, I will work for Ron Paul and continue to campaign for him strongly. The sad thing is we have already lost. And when I say by we, I don't mean RP, I mean the American People.

Cinderella
01-29-2008, 10:41 PM
Go have a beer and realize that there are like 2000 or so delegates left to win ;) The first states are media blitz states. Nothing more. Our work is ongoing and we have a lot to do.

And no more pissing on our movement. K? :) Be productive, be positive, or go cool off somewhere else for a bit.

+1;)

Fields
01-29-2008, 10:49 PM
This fight has just begun. It's not about Ron Paul, it's all about his message, and that is bigger than an election. Ron Paul has lit the flame and it's our job to keep it burning.

When did you find out that you were delivered by Ron Paul. I'm just curious considering I'm 22 and have no idea who the man or woman is that guided me out.