PDA

View Full Version : How Has Paul done in the State House Districts that have already voted?

libertythor
01-29-2008, 09:48 PM
See title!

Come on guys...give us some news.

libertythor
01-31-2008, 04:35 PM
I guess everything is being kept quiet....

libertythor
02-01-2008, 03:08 AM
I kind of began guessing that. Good move! :)

Sarge
02-01-2008, 10:18 AM
Aloha Hawaii,

If right, it sounds like some Huck fans are waking up. Just in case all are not reading the main threads.

They are mad about the debate. There might be a chance to do a LA, and get them on your side to shake things up. Don't rule out trying to convert them at the remaining caucus meetings.

I think they are seeing the light of day, that we won't change, and that Dr. Paul is the only hope to take down the rest. We shall see, but they might be ready to help stir this up big time.

Before this is all over, some already elected might end up switching.

Good Luck

libertythor
02-01-2008, 11:06 AM
Huckabee would be great for some appointed positions. Believe it or not, I think he would be a great ambassador. Even though he supports the war as it is occurring now, he would represent this nation well during times of peace. After all, he is very articulate and doesn't seem xenophobic.

There would be a place for him in a Paul administration. Its just that he has been lousy as an executive....managing budgets. Plus his foreign policy positions are more of the same of what we have been getting.

Aloha Hawaii,

If right, it sounds like some Huck fans are waking up. Just in case all are not reading the main threads.

They are mad about the debate. There might be a chance to do a LA, and get them on your side to shake things up. Don't rule out trying to convert them at the remaining caucus meetings.

I think they are seeing the light of day, that we won't change, and that Dr. Paul is the only hope to take down the rest. We shall see, but they might be ready to help stir this up big time.

Before this is all over, some already elected might end up switching.

Good Luck

freedom-maniac
02-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Bump

Sarge
02-03-2008, 05:13 AM
Last two today.

Good Luck and let us know when you can.

We are thinking about you and waiting.