PDA

View Full Version : Grassroots Poll: Before Ron Paul, did you know...

ihsv
01-29-2008, 09:45 PM
Did you know about the Nafta Superhighway, North American Union, Federal Reserve and fiat money? Or did you find out after hearing RP speak?

mcgraw_wv
01-29-2008, 09:47 PM
I had read, and check out all these systems in our society before Ron Paul. most thing sare constructs to create power and wealth... so I love looking into any initiatives that have so much money and power behind them...

Ara825
01-29-2008, 09:49 PM
I already knew about it, I started doing research after watching films like Bush's Brain, Freedom to Fasicm and Zietgiest and Loose Change.

Give me liberty
01-29-2008, 09:50 PM
Thanks to the net, i learned alot.
Btw i am going to buy one of ron paul's books this week :)

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
01-29-2008, 10:03 PM
Yes, but that's not why I came to Paul.

My very first impression before researching him was that he was a plant and was put out there for some hidden agenda (i.e. making public record of the "blue-eyed blond haired terrorists" they are pushing now).

My city towed my car last week for failure to pay the property tax, which I indeed paid in September and have the cashed check to prove it. hmmm....

BuddyRey
01-29-2008, 10:05 PM
Did you know about the Nafta Superhighway, North American Union, Federal Reserve and fiat money? Or did you find out after hearing RP speak?

I didn't know jack about jack before RP.

yongrel
01-29-2008, 10:08 PM
I knew about them, but it's not what brought me to RP. The big thing for me was cutting the departments, and of course the war.

Agent CSL
01-29-2008, 10:08 PM
I knew about the NAU and SuperHighway for awhile before Ron. I knew a little bit about the Fed. Reserve and how deep the corruption went before Ron. I had to dig deep before I finally decided to be a Ron Paul supporter.

I did not know, however, how many of the candidates are involved in globalization and the CFR. This is stuff I learned after backing Ron Paul.

BLuegreengrey
01-29-2008, 10:10 PM
They sure don't teach this stuff in school.