PDA

View Full Version : The message is winning

yongrel
01-29-2008, 09:45 PM
Folks, Ron Paul may not have done so hot percentage-wise in Florida, but in my mind this is his best performance yet.

Not because he beat the other candidates, but because he got his message out. I want to see Ron Paul win, obviously, but I also want his message to continue on with or witout a victory.

57 thousand people voted for Ron Paul today. That's 57 thousand people who have embraced the ideas of limited government and freedom. And that's huge for me.

It encourages me to see that so many people are seeing the light, so to speak, despite the blackout.

And I'm ready to kick some ass on super tuesday.

Mandrik
01-29-2008, 09:53 PM
As one of the people who has seen the light, I'm with ya, bud.

driller80545
01-29-2008, 09:55 PM
Thanks for that perspective. I needed it/

CaliforniaGold
01-29-2008, 09:57 PM
That makes me wonder how many total have voted or caucused for him so far.
You can't make be believe that the Republican party is not very worried about this many Republicans fighting the status quo!

WilliamC
01-29-2008, 10:03 PM
IT'S THE CONSTITUTION, NOT THE MAN!

The longer Ron Paul stays in this race the further he will push the remaining candidates into stealing his positions, even if they do not acknowledge they are doing so.

With Guiliani set to withdraw, and the possible loss of Huckabee in the near future, there may soon be only 3 men left standing.

Then it will be impossible to ignore who the true Conservative is, and the Republican establishment will have to make the final cut.

We know they can't stand McCain because he is a RINO.

We know they know that Romney is at best a recent convert to Conservatism, and actually himself a RINO as well.

Will they then finally take the last step and acknowledge Ron Paul as the Conservative standard bearer in this race?

Or will they watch as the GOP loses the last vestige of the Goldwater/Reagan legacy that made it into what they claim to admire?

It's just beginning.....

kyleAF
01-29-2008, 10:04 PM
57,000 in Florida alone!!

Wow. I haven't been keeping up with the vote count (as it's BS in this case), but WOW! That trumps MI...

Actually, think about that...

In MI, we supposedly had the disaffected Democrats and Independents to bolster our vote count... and this is what everyone expects us to be limited to.

In Florida, we have 57,000 REGISTERED REPUBLICANS who voted for Dr. Paul!! Think they're coming around??

InLoveWithRon
01-29-2008, 10:07 PM
here here.

kyleAF
In fact... anyone with the numbers want to do a graph of our vote increases (normalized for state affiliation rules and populations)??

I think it will show that we're gaining ground FAST.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
Every Day Ron Paul is breathing in a another day of victory for the message of Liberty.
But we are all infected with the message now and eventually the host will succumb to the freedom virus.
Resistance is Futile, and the pain from it is self-inflicted

Lucid American
01-29-2008, 10:08 PM
Yeah, that's pretty incredible, actually.

I'm not at all disappointed with Florida, because of Paul's lack of emphasis there, but 57,000 is great!

fuzzybekool
01-29-2008, 10:12 PM
not including Louisiana, it appears according to CNN vote totals for Ron Paul, that we are at approx. 175,000 people so far who have voted their conscious.

thefred
01-29-2008, 10:18 PM
57,000!!!!

It is f**king awesome. AND THAT WITHOUT ANY OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN ADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!