PDA

View Full Version : How much you wanna bet Mccain, Ghoul, Rom, Huck, all versus Ron Paul Literally..

dknomed
01-29-2008, 09:39 PM
What if these 4 guys, are actually in it together, to syphon / pull away votes from Ron Paul ...... look at it, Ghouli dropping race and goign to support Mccain? WTF !?!??

something along the lines of.....

ghoul huck rom dropping /supporting Mccain

or Ghoul Huck Mccain dropping / supporting Romney

like everyone seems to say think and know, that ron paul will hopefully be in for the long haul, if we donate alot of money when he needs it at the right time

Ron Paul has the 1% chance to win, nothing less or more at this point, it would take an Underdog's luck/willpower , and a freakish miracle and/or scandal for him to come out on Top in the end

good bye, ron bless you

jasonjasonjason1
01-29-2008, 09:40 PM
aa

mcgraw_wv
01-29-2008, 09:50 PM
huckabee needs to distance himself from Romney and McCain, if he "joins" them in anything going forward he will be forgotten and lose...

he can't afford to be lumped into that group. As well as Romney and McCain... The other will defend Ron to get the "better man" award.

From here on out, there is no teaming up, no tag teams... we are down to 4... This is EVERY MAN FOR THEMSELVES.

Redmenace
01-29-2008, 09:54 PM
I think Huckabee has a secret man crush on Ron.

AlbemarleNC0003
01-29-2008, 09:55 PM
I think Huckabee has a secret man crush on Ron.

He does listen to what he says. He could be trained.

AlexMerced
01-29-2008, 10:05 PM
He does listen to what he says. He could be trained.

I agree

Gadsden Flag
01-29-2008, 10:07 PM
Why do people seem to think the other candidates are 'allied against' Ron Paul? As if RP is or at some point was the frontunner?