PDA

View Full Version : Don't get bummed out about florida.

RonPaulFTFW
01-29-2008, 09:31 PM
We didn't try that hard there.

When the HQ applied itself we got first (lousiana) and Second (nevada).

We're going to do well in Maine and Dr. Paul is about to pull out his cash for super tuesdays.

He needs us now.

Don't give up.

AdamT
01-29-2008, 09:34 PM
Well said. FL is full of neo-cons we had no chance there.

skgai
01-29-2008, 09:36 PM
According to CNN, no other candidate is running any adds in the Super Tuesday state. Actually, according to CNN, no Republican candidate is running ads in Super Tuesday, but we know that's not true. The two people who rans ads in Nevada placed first in second!

lew
01-29-2008, 09:39 PM
I'm sick and tired of the excuse that "Paul didn't campaign there."

I'm tired of that excuse because IT IS TRUE.

Paul didn't campaign in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Michigan, or Florida. So, where exactly is he going to campaign in?

I live in the Panhandle of FL - Prime location for Paul's message - yet I didn't see a single ad here for Paul.

It disgusts me. Why give to the Campaign millions of dollars if they're not going to spend it? Spending isn't everything, but it is a vital part.

He needs to spend ALL of the money on Super Tuesday. We didn't give him the money for his Congressional Campaign or for him to get rich or for him to give it to the RNC. We gave it to him for him to spend it and to win. Super Tuesday is a week away. He needs to spend it all NOW.

Time for Change
01-29-2008, 09:46 PM
He may not have...but I DID.
I worked my ass off here.

Hopefully there are more people elsewhere in the country that are capable of independent thought that will hear the message and realize that Ron DOES have the interest of the country at heart!

atthegates
01-29-2008, 09:49 PM
yeah there was no way we could have won florida

tamor
01-29-2008, 09:54 PM
RP got about 60,000 votes- with 91% in. That is great. Do not be discouraged, Time For Change. A revolution takes time. All our "baby steps" will get us to the end of the road.

Akus
01-29-2008, 10:00 PM
Do not give up.
If there ever was a bad time to give up, now is the time. I am in Texas and I will continue to daily canvass our neighborhood as much as I can. The winner will be the one who can take the most delegates and even though right now Mitt is the undisputed winner delegates wise, we can still take enough delegates from McCain, Huck and Mitt himself to win this.

Stay strong.
Canvass.
If you don't know how to, contact your local meetup.
Give RP some more money, I know that we are not all maxed out.

ForrestLayne
01-29-2008, 10:02 PM
Remember - Florida is a WINNER TAKE ALL
Anything less than winning = same number of delegates

Ron Paul spent little money compared to the other four..the ghoul went all in remember?

Florida cost the others SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS of campaign cash - they are going to be really hurting and only the winner gets delegates.

No real difference between 2nd and last except MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WASTED.

Ron Paul is in excellent shape to continue... think about the others.

Ron Paul is playing chess the others are playing checkers!!!!!!!

Akus
01-29-2008, 10:02 PM
I'm sick and tired of the excuse that "Paul didn't campaign there."

I'm tired of that excuse because IT IS TRUE.

Paul didn't campaign in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Michigan, or Florida. So, where exactly is he going to campaign in?

I live in the Panhandle of FL - Prime location for Paul's message - yet I didn't see a single ad here for Paul.

It disgusts me. Why give to the Campaign millions of dollars if they're not going to spend it? Spending isn't everything, but it is a vital part.

He needs to spend ALL of the money on Super Tuesday. We didn't give him the money for his Congressional Campaign or for him to get rich or for him to give it to the RNC. We gave it to him for him to spend it and to win. Super Tuesday is a week away. He needs to spend it all NOW.

I'm so with you brotha...
but we gotta do what we can. We can't quit. The campaign got new people and, thus, we need to reapply our efforts in our necks of the woods. I know that the election is over in FL, so I don't know what, other then donating, can you do, but those whose states haven't run conventions yet need not let themselves down.

UK4Paul
01-29-2008, 10:03 PM

Because this is a race for DELEGATES. And in Florida, you essentially need to be 1st to get delegates.

So unless Ron Paul could come 1st, spending $$$ in Florida was dead money.

ForrestLayne
01-29-2008, 10:11 PM
we grassroots workers are getting Ron Paul's name out there. It will make a huge difference in November - when the vote counts.

NO EFFORT IS WASTED ON THIS CAMPAIGN - NOT FOR ONE MINUTE.

KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE GOAL -

Ron Paul is going after the nomination - That's the target. Virginia is also winner take all - I don't expect him to spend a lot here...too many McNut people here.

But I am running ads to get his name out now while people are thinking about the POUS race.

Have faith in the man we want as President.

RonPaulFTFW
01-29-2008, 10:11 PM
People dont understand politics so they get frustrated.

You gotta learn how shit works.