PDA

View Full Version : I need a Democrat!

JanetR
01-29-2008, 09:23 PM
I'm writing a book on Ron Paul and the revolution, and I'd like to interview a couple of Democrats-turned-Paulites. If that's you, and you're willing to participate, would you please send me a private message?

I also need a couple of new voters -- people who have either never participated in the voting process (although they've been old enough to), or who have been out of it for a number of years but have been inspired to get involved in this grassroots campaign.

Please send me a private message with an email address where I can reach you. Or leave a note here, and I'll PM back.

(Please be patient if it takes a day or so for me to respond -- I can't be online as much as I'd like.)

Thanks in advance!
Janet

SRRP77
01-29-2008, 09:24 PM
I'm writing a book on Ron Paul and the revolution, and I'd like to interview a couple of Democrats-turned-Paulites. If that's you, and you're willing to participate, would you please send me a private message?

I also need a couple of new voters -- people who have either never participated in the voting process (although they've been old enough to), or who have been out of it for a number of years but have been inspired to get involved in this grassroots campaign.

Please send me a private message with an email address where I can reach you. Or leave a note here, and I'll PM back.

(Please be patient if it takes a day or so for me to respond -- I can't be online as much as I'd like.)

Thanks in advance!
Janet

I was pro-hillary...actually did a sample PR campaign for her as a presidential candidate in 06, so I was pretty hardcore. Became a Ron Paul supporter in November 07- would love to help!

JanetR
01-29-2008, 09:40 PM
A Hillary supporter, eh? That's a massive change! I'll send you a PM in a minute. Thanks!

BuddyRey
01-29-2008, 09:42 PM

Thanks in advance!
Janet

I'm at your service! (ex-Dem, DNC phone bank volunteer in 2004).

JanetR
01-29-2008, 09:50 PM
Okay, you guys are awesome! I think I've got enough former Democrats now. (Unless you've got a super story.)

Still looking for new voters, though.

Thanks!