PDA

View Full Version : MTV Exclusion Fax

jahazii
01-29-2008, 08:56 PM
Waste their paper.

Hi there as a concerned citizen in our country I am worried about future coverage by the media. There awesome ability to influence millions is great, when used correctly. If used for a vice against certain way it can be very hurtful to a free society. It is the press’s duty to inform people of clear unbiased facts, but when it attempts to marginalize certain people it will not be stood for any longer. Sure there are rights, and certain reasons for not including people in news. When there is a benchmark you have to reach for coverage, and it is set on false pretenses that is immoral. I know the next debate held by MTV and MySpace is excluding one candidate, Ron Paul, and why might I ask? I called today left my information for a follow-up call I was promised, and it was not received. I want to inform Viacom and NWS Corporation that this will not be tolerated any longer. Last time I checked the leader on MySpace by count of friends is Ron Paul, are you seriously going to deny coverage and ignore a huge customer base. Our numbers are growing daily; to date we have roughly 79,157 Ron Paul fans just on Facebook. Over 30,000 votes were cast for Ron Paul tonight in Florida. I don’t have the stats on how many friends Ron Paul has on Myspace, because me and thousands of other supporters are boycotting the site, and it’s clear bias when rejecting its most supported candidate on the site. We will continue to spread Ron Paul’s message of freedom with our hearts, minds, and money. So be prepared to be informed from thousands of dissatisfied customers, who support Ron Paul. We will talk to many people about this blackout and the message gets out very quickly on the only independent news station… the Internet.

http://faxzero.com/

AlexMerced
01-29-2008, 09:00 PM
they already invited him now

tomveil
01-29-2008, 09:01 PM
He's now invited.

jahazii
01-29-2008, 09:05 PM
Power of grassroots