PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on GodTube?

A. Havnes
01-29-2008, 08:33 PM
I just registered on there and discovered that there are way too many Huckabee supporters. I was wondering how many people on there trying to expose Huckabee for what he is.

I've found comments like:

"I don't understand Ron Paul, there are times that he sounds like a coservative and other times he sounds like a liberal. I don't know whether to buy into him or what."

"Uh, why would Christians want Dr. Paul? He's not exactly going to bring evangelical Christianity into the White House."

Of course, there are many, many positive posts too, but does anyone know how many Huckabee supporters there are in contrast to Ron Paul supporters on GodTube? Just an estimate. And, as I've already asked, how many of us are trying to expose him?

Molly1
01-29-2008, 08:50 PM
Thanks for bringing this up.

Huckabee on Godtube made CNN today.

I went there and discovered a poll and Ron Paul was not on it.

Please everyone go to Godtube and send their contact an email asking them politely to include the great Christian statesman, Ron Paul, in their Presidential poll.

Yes Christians need to expose the pathological lying of Huckabee to other Christians.

autobot
01-29-2008, 09:10 PM
I've tried to bring this up before and there was little interest. Have no idea why. . RP is a great christian, should be getting this vote. God tube is under utilized by this grass roots effort.

Staynsane
01-29-2008, 09:17 PM
Sent a short email asking why RP not on poll, explained would have loved to cast my vote.

A. Havnes
01-29-2008, 09:42 PM
Putting Ron Paul on the poll would be a great way to see how many on there support him!