PDA

View Full Version : Fundraising - we need to kick it up a notch!

ItsTime
01-29-2008, 08:09 PM
why the hell was this thread deleted?

Ill restart it because there are points to be made here

First off, Huck does not need much money. When he has the MSM humping his leg there is little need to run ads.

second, RON PAUL needs money.. and your feet on the ground and hands on doors.

So donate, and sign up! Then pass it along to all your email lists and friends!!!
https://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/

FOR THE RECORD: I did not post the first thread but there was a good discussion going on in it.

Lord Xar
01-29-2008, 08:16 PM
Why?

Well, let me tell you.

Cause it doesn't fucking matter. EVERY SINGLE DAY at least 3 people post "Huck is winning today" or "Huck is beating us today" or "Why is Huck surging past us.."

I don't give a shit about Huck, and most here don't either. We are supposed to be formulating game plans, figuring out what is working/what isn't. HOW IS HUCKS FUNDRAISING RELEVENT?

We have a ton of posts on our OWN fundraising and bombs and you think by posting a thread to hundreds of online Ron Paul supporters WHO ALREADY KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, is gonna change something? You think we gonna email our meetups and 'get out the donation vote' cause Huck is betting us today or some other day?

Did Huck have a 1, or 1.5 or 4+ or 6+ MILLION DOLLAR DAY? No!

Its a waste of time. We have to worry about canvassing, getting the word out and then we have to come here and feel unmotivated and complacent and get a defeatest attitude because somebody thinks posting PRO-HUCK SHIT is important???

WE KNOW RON NEEDS MONEY. WE KNOW THIS. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HUCK.

I have NEVER EVER donated because some other candidate was outraising us.

Why do we care about Huck, why? Why not post ROMNEY IS BEATING US or McCAIN IS BEATING US????

WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE HUCKABERRY HOUND, PERIOD.

We all better start anteing up and figuring out what is important FAST. Huck isn't important to us.

tomveil
01-29-2008, 08:17 PM
Why?

Well, let me tell you.

Cause it doesn't fucking matter. EVERY SINGLE DAY at least 3 people post "Huck is winning today" or "Huck is beating us today" or "Why is Huck surging past us.."

I don't give a shit about Huck, and most here don't either. We are supposed to be formulating game plans, figuring out what is working/what isn't. HOW IS HUCKS FUNDRAISING RELEVENT?

We have a ton of posts on our OWN fundraising and bombs and you think by posting a thread to hundreds of online Ron Paul supporters WHO ALREADY KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, is gonna change something? You think we gonna email our meetups and 'get out the donation vote' cause Huck is betting us today or some other day?

Its a waste of time. We have to worry about canvassing, getting the word out and then we have to come here and feel unmotivated and complacent and get a defeatest attitude because somebody thinks posting PRO-HUCK SHIT is important???

Why do we care about Huck, why? Why not post ROMNEY IS BEATING US or McCAIN IS BEATING US????

WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE HUCKABERRY jackoff! PERIOD.

Well, let me tell you.

WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE HUCKABERRY jackoff! PERIOD.

Oh yeah. That's a double plus good double quote.

wfd40
01-29-2008, 08:19 PM
If we were racking up Huck's numbers in the last couple Primaries... I can guarantee you that Paul would have the money needed to win this thing via a massive local ad buy to combat the MSM blackout...

In other words.. our rope-a-dope strategy failed?

ItsTime
01-29-2008, 08:19 PM
for the record I did not post the thread. but there was a good discussion going on

Lord Xar
01-29-2008, 08:22 PM
for the record I did not post the thread. but there was a good discussion going on

true. I just want to say this is not "directed" at you. I am just speaking my mind to whomever keeps posting or feels important to post pro-huck scare tactics.

we are down on funding because of many reasons, but NONE of it has to do with huck or any other candidate. Our fundraising will pick up once HQ picks up with better management and better results. That is all it takes.