PDA

View Full Version : Will Dr Paul change the way he debates?

govtpigII
01-29-2008, 07:43 PM
I feel Ron's biggest problem is they way he speaks. He needs to speak like this
"I would like to put money back into the pockets of hard working Americans by....."
or "I would like to help the senior citizens of our great nation by getting rid of taxes on .." instead of babbling on about policies 95% of the people do not understand.

I am not a speech writer but I watch Hillary and Romney and they speak TO the people and thats what sheeple need, unfortunately they do not understand economics and big words.

People argue and say well he has won elections before, but I assure you people he has NEVER been in something as big as this and we need to get together and come up with some ideas.

EvilEngineer
01-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Sadly, yes Dr. Paul needs to address the level at which he speaks to audiences. He has the problem of being an academic, and this does not come across well with the average joe voter. They do not understand, nor want to understand the real factors contributing to the government and fiscal policy. They want simple and easy answers presented at a 4th grade level.

I wish it were different. But the ignorant masses by far out number the thinking minority.

FreeTraveler
01-29-2008, 07:54 PM
This post belongs in the Campaign Suggestion Box forum, not Grassroots Central. Thanks!