PDA

View Full Version : It is irrelevant how many other candidates remain.

EvilEngineer
01-29-2008, 07:42 PM
The major media has it's agenda, and regardless of how many other republicans are left on the stage, Dr. Paul will never get a fair shake... period. And who ever the media anoints and gets the most air time are the ones who do the best.

Worst case, Dr. Paul runs 3rd party. The problem here is that they will do exactly what they did to Nader in 2000. No matter how loud his supporters are, no matter how loudly they objected, rallied, etc... they were barred from the debates and threatened to be arrested if they tried to get in. I see this as their course of action against us if Dr. Paul goes independent.

Even if Dr. Paul stays in till November on the republican ticket, he will get the same treatment if not worse than Edwards is getting on the Democrat side. Sure he's on stage, but they never ask him anything. Nor does the media ever say anything about him.

Now we can foolishly continue our course hoping and praying that the media will pay attention to Dr. Paul. Or we can play it the same way that those in power do to get their way. Bribe, Blackmail, Cheat, Intimidate, or all out threaten those in key positions discreetly to do their will. I know many people are against this kind of game plan, but you have to be realistic and understand that this is REALLY how the game is played.

You've heard the saying, "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight", well we are essentially waving peace signs in the middle of a warzone hoping to stop the fighting on both sides. When the real way to win is go after the generals and commanders on both sides of the war. In our case the executives, editors, and producers. Once these people fall in line, the workers quickly conform.

I wish the world were different and that virtue would win over corruption. However in this world and in this day and age... even Jesus wouldn't win an election. That should tell you enough that "change" has to occur, and soon if we are to save this country.

I'm on the lookout of people across the country who realize this.

FreeTraveler
01-29-2008, 07:48 PM
Do not talk about Fight Club on a public forum.

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Even if he secures the Republican nomination, the media would heavily promote whatever neo-con would be served up as an Independent to split the Republican vote.

It will be a 3 way race regardless of what label RP ends up running with.

Mark
01-29-2008, 07:52 PM
You want to "Bribe, Blackmail, Cheat, Intimidate, or all out threaten" people? For what purpose? To win at all costs?

Just what cause will you be fighting for? What do you want to win?

Why not just join the "powers that be" if you want to be just like them?

I TRY to have a little honor. Sprinkled with some honesty.

I happen to KNOW that I have a soul. And it won't profit me to gain the whole world, and lose my soul.

EvilEngineer
01-29-2008, 07:54 PM
Do not talk about Fight Club on a public forum.

The entire forum is compromised, it wouldn't matter anyway. There are member, and non-member spies in all of the forums and sub-forums.

AlexMerced
01-29-2008, 07:56 PM
Civil Disobedience takes time to cut through, no one is expectingg the media to ever embrace us. But new people are adopting the message everyday, we are winning the heart and minds, and that'w hat we're fighting for.

If we changed tactics for short term win of this nod, we will lose the intergrity that makes people commited to this movement for the long term.

Ron Paul for the Long Haul, you have missed the significance of the movement

TER
01-29-2008, 07:56 PM
The media will be exposed. Maybe not today, maybe not after Super Tuesday, and maybe not as soon as we'd like it, but if there is one thing we can be sure of is this: The propaganda and deception will be revealed.

MsDoodahs
01-29-2008, 08:02 PM

:D qft :D

EvilEngineer
01-29-2008, 08:06 PM
You want to "Bribe, Blackmail, Cheat, Intimidate, or all out threaten" people? For what purpose? To win at all costs?

Just what cause will you be fighting for? What do you want to win?

Why not just join the "powers that be" if you want to be just like them?

I TRY to have a little honor. Sprinkled with some honesty.

I happen to KNOW that I have a soul. And it won't profit me to gain the whole world, and lose my soul.

I'm merely illustrating the real situation. Those who hold key positions right now in the media are under tremendous pressure, through the above mentioned means to NOT publish anything about Dr. Paul. Sadly, their game plan is working with the masses. Yes, we will remain and keep the fight going no matter what they do, but we still need the ignorant masses come November. The only way to do this is to have the media backing us.

If you want vindication, look to our history. We didn't win our independence by talking nicely with the British and their nobles. Those at the time took the necessary actions, which are the very ones I've illustrated, to turn or replace various high ranking members of society. Those that remained loyal to the crown which at the time were roughly 40% of the population were driven out, and fled to Canada. Would you say our founding fathers had no soul for what they did?

Mark
01-29-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm merely illustrating the real situation. Those who hold key positions right now in the media are under tremendous pressure, through the above mentioned means to NOT publish anything about Dr. Paul. Sadly, their game plan is working with the masses. Yes, we will remain and keep the fight going no matter what they do, but we still need the ignorant masses come November. The only way to do this is to have the media backing us.

If you want vindication, look to our history. We didn't win our independence by talking nicely with the British and their nobles. Those at the time took the necessary actions, which are the very ones I've illustrated, to turn or replace various high ranking members of society. Those that remained loyal to the crown which at the time were roughly 40% of the population were driven out, and fled to Canada. Would you say our founding fathers had no soul for what they did?

I agree with the exposing of people and finding secrets and sharing them - honesty isn't always pretty.

Cheating and blackmail is not too cool.

I don't want to make the staus quo "straighten up and fly right" through blackmail.

They need to be shown for what they are and then just go away.

I wouldn't trust them blackmailed or not. We need NEW blood. Lose the scum.

This is a Grassroots Revolution that will only succeed through Truth and Honor. We need to give people something to aspire to.

Provide Hope For America.

UK4Paul
01-29-2008, 08:15 PM
Well then... let's think OUT OF THE BOX.

One way of doing this is to bypass the mainstream media altogether.

(1) Share Ron Paul material with your family and friends, and encourage them to do the same.

(2) Share Ron Paul material with your neighbours and community, and encourage them to do the same.

(3) Keep explaining WHY he is ignored by the MSM, which has the effect of highlighting their bias, and accelerating the MSM's downfall.

Let us BE the Media.

EvilEngineer
01-29-2008, 08:16 PM
Civil Disobedience takes time to cut through, no one is expectingg the media to ever embrace us. But new people are adopting the message everyday, we are winning the heart and minds, and that'w hat we're fighting for.

If we changed tactics for short term win of this nod, we will lose the intergrity that makes people commited to this movement for the long term.

Even if the things mentioned are done, the movement would never be aware of the actions transpired aside from better coverage in the news. Discretion is the better part of valor. What doesn't help the movement are the overt threats that flood email servers and phone lines. Those are counter productive, and I'd like to see those stop.

Every movement has their dogs of war that do the dirty work. We call globalists and neo-cons the CIA, NSA, DHS, etc.

The fates of those involved are never disclosed to the public.

Freepersix
01-29-2008, 08:20 PM
The media will be exposed. Maybe not today, maybe not after Super Tuesday, and maybe not as soon as we'd like it, but if there is one thing we can be sure of is this: The propaganda and deception will be revealed.

in all honesty, who will "expose" the media? the media? :p
lose, lose situation in my opinion. Something different needs to be done

LukeNM
01-29-2008, 08:24 PM
Wow, how dramatic! That defeatist attitude will go a long way toward winning the nomination. Try putting as much effort into a scenario where we win.

I am not going down with you.

Mark
01-29-2008, 08:31 PM

(1) Share Ron Paul material with your family and friends, and encourage them to do the same.

(2) Share Ron Paul material with your neighbours and community, and encourage them to do the same.

(3) Keep explaining WHY he is ignored by the MSM, which has the effect of highlighting their bias, and accelerating the MSM's downfall.

Let us BE the Media.

We ARE the Media. Well, my new company is. It's a fund raising vehicle for my Non Profit Org.

The main website will be : NewPressMedia.org

Since it's a fundraising initiative for my Non Profit Church, and donations to my Non Profit are tax deductible,
people can donate and also receive a tax deduction.

And since it's a media company, we can do anything from TV to Press releases, news stories, advertisements ect.

Eventually, hopefully it will become profitable and return a dividend.

Basically, my tax exempt non profit has invested in creating a media company in order to raise funds. The sky's the limit.

SteveMartin
01-29-2008, 08:32 PM
GoodSpirits had better have something major for us TOMORROW.

EvilEngineer
01-29-2008, 08:32 PM

Let us BE the Media.

Steps 1 done, 2 is on going.

I agree, we need to get around the current media setup. However what is involved with that is a monumental task, that takes significant amount of capital to do. Sadly these are kind of ridiculed here, because helping out with them would mean investing in a private for-profit company.

We'd need publications at all levels. Newspaper, Radio, TV, and Internet. While the initial investment would be to get these up and running, their sustainment would be through like most means, advertising and subscriptions. I'm curious if people would be willing to invest, if they were given ownership options through the company being setup as a c-corp with shares being sold to raise capital.

Aside from the initial costs, the next major hurdle would be market penetration. We'd need to get on cable, satellite, coast-to-coast radio, and national distributions for printing. Just getting in the markets isn't enough, it has to be in the faces of people. This would mean major use of existing infrastructure to cross-platform advertise the new publications.

ex: Using an existing newspaper to advertise the new tv station. Or using an existing tv station to advertise the new radio station. Until enough of the market has been garnered away from the current establishment news sources.

Acidlump
01-29-2008, 08:34 PM
the media has done a great job keeping John Edwards out of the 3 person Democratic race. I'm sure they would do the same for Ron Paul once it is just him Rombot and Mccain

Original_Intent
01-29-2008, 08:37 PM

Absolutely.

EvilEngineer
01-29-2008, 08:39 PM
the media has done a great job keeping John Edwards out of the 3 person Democratic race. I'm sure they would do the same for Ron Paul once it is just him Rombot and Mccain

Exactly. This was why it was so beneficial for the republican nomination to be so split up. The more pro-war candidates there were, the better we fared. The fact that they are dropping like flies isn't some random happening. They know that it works in their favor if they garner off a few candidates to redistribute their votes.

The more that drop out, the less likely a brokered convention will occur. WE NEED Rudy and Huckabee to stay in as long as possible. The 10% they each take away is 10% that Romney or McCain doesn't have.

Original_Intent
01-29-2008, 08:40 PM

I agree, we need to get around the current media setup. However what is involved with that is a monumental task, that takes significant amount of capital to do. Sadly these are kind of ridiculed here, because helping out with them would mean investing in a private for-profit company.

We'd need publications at all levels. Newspaper, Radio, TV, and Internet. While the initial investment would be to get these up and running, their sustainment would be through like most means, advertising and subscriptions. I'm curious if people would be willing to invest, if they were given ownership options through the company being setup as a c-corp with shares being sold to raise capital.

Aside from the initial costs, the next major hurdle would be market penetration. We'd need to get on cable, satellite, coast-to-coast radio, and national distributions for printing. Just getting in the markets isn't enough, it has to be in the faces of people. This would mean major use of existing infrastructure to cross-platform advertise the new publications.

ex: Using an existing newspaper to advertise the new tv station. Or using an existing tv station to advertise the new radio station. Until enough of the market has been garnered away from the current establishment news sources.

I agree, and I think we have enough capital on our side that we could do this.
The problem is we would need some way to control ownership of the shares, because otherwise if anything comes of it the shares would just be bought out and taken over by the media giants. Maybe a c-corp does not raise these concerns.

EvilEngineer
01-29-2008, 08:47 PM
I agree, and I think we have enough capital on our side that we could do this.
The problem is we would need some way to control ownership of the shares, because otherwise if anything comes of it the shares would just be bought out and taken over by the media giants. Maybe a c-corp does not raise these concerns.

We'd need a separate board of directors. Then give voting rights to share holders, but not in the normal sense that each shareholder gets as many votes as they have shares, but on the principle that each person gets 1 vote regardless of how many shares they have.

Nic4Truth
01-29-2008, 08:47 PM
We will just have to change media, if media wont change for us. Look what weve done w/ just the internet? This is a powerful media, I wouldn't have a job if it weren't for the internet and my trusty macbook pro. We just have to figure out a way to hurt the media and build up our own, as we have been doing. I mean, who even though Ron would be doing as well as he has done? That is thanks to all of your, our, everyones hard work. A teeny, weeny, tiny, incy, wincy bit of Ron is from MSM, and its probably from the stink he made during the debates.

Mark
01-29-2008, 09:05 PM

Well, that's why I just started a media company. Eventually it could become a Corporation with shares ect.

But, to get it started immediately and with the advantage of startup costs being TAX DEDUCTIBLE, it had to be a fundraising vehicle for the Non Profit.

For example, if you needed to run an ad that cost $100,000, instead of starting a PAC,

you just need to find enough people who want to take a tax deduction of a total of $100,000,

and my Non Profit vehicle to raise funds, a media company, can run the ad.

And since volunteers from the grassroots would share the workload at no charge,

Just about EVERY penny donated could go to the ad.

And since my non profit is new at media work, we wouldn't ask to keep much more than a token amount because we need to gain experience.

It's a win win for everyone.

My non profit gains experience in growing a media company which will eventually become a vehicle for fundraising,

and people can get a tax deduction by donating to a 501(c)3 Org.

It would require volunteers because I can't do it all myself.

I might say, like, roughly:

"Hey, I'd like to raise some funds for my Non Profit by running a media blitz through my Non Profit's media company investment vehicle .

I need some volunteers to help with tasks and ideas.

And I need some tax deductible donations so my Non Profit's media company investment vehicle can run the media blitz."

dirka
01-29-2008, 09:06 PM
Paul/Bloomberg '08!!!

noztnac
01-29-2008, 09:09 PM
I disagree. Four left is very good for us.

michaelwise
01-29-2008, 09:16 PM
It's the American Idol Syndrome. The sheeple will go for the one they give the most coverage to. The mainstream media is in charge, more specifically, their corporate masters are in charge. Thank God Murdock is going down because of we and the Libs.

How do we get our voice heard? Only one way. We form some kind of an agreement among all Ron Paul supporters and let it be known loud and clear to the GOP that all our numbers will write in Ron Paul's name in the general election. How we accomplish this, I don't know.

ArrestPoliticians
01-29-2008, 09:19 PM
Even if he secures the Republican nomination, the media would heavily promote whatever neo-con would be served up as an Independent to split the Republican vote.

It will be a 3 way race regardless of what label RP ends up running with.

WELL SAID, good point