PDA

View Full Version : Boycott, Email, & Trolls! Oh My!!

Elle
01-29-2008, 07:40 PM
Are you pissed that Ron Paul is being shunned by the media? Are you emailing the networks and letting them know? Are sending emails to their sponsors saying you will boycott their products? Well if you are sending those emails are you willing to put your money where the mouth is? If so, are you prepared to live like the Amish? That is about what it would come down to if you were willing to put your money where your mouth is. No more texting, no more myspace. Not even a computer. No INTERWEBZ.

You can keep sending emails and arguing with people on the internet, which gets Ron Paul absolutely NO WHERE. It doesn't do any good. They are not listening to you. It is a waste of time and energy.

Volunteer to help make phone calls and talk to people who may actually listen. There are plenty of people that are fed up. There are plenty who don't even know who Ron Paul is because of the media. It is up to each and everyone of us to beat the media at there own game. If you want to really make a difference with emails, start by emailing college professors around the country the blackbox New Hampshire videos. I guarantee they will show them to the class. Don't be afraid to also send one of Dr. Paul's videos too. Preferably one of Dr. Paul owning McCain. This is a really fast way to influence people and it takes less time than arguing with some dipshit on facebook or emailing Faux News with empty threats. They don't care. What scares them most is the amount of new donors we are getting each and every day and how many precinct leaders we are getting signed up. That is how you will make a difference.

Instead of spamming bulletins to all your friends every five minutes on myspace, search for people in the Super Tuesday states find out who they are supporting. If they don't know who Ron Paul is, send them to www.ronpaul2008.com. Tell them why you are voting for Ron Paul. You catch more flies with honey than you do vinegar.

Now I have work to do for the Super Tuesday states.

myspace is owned by fox. use their outlet against them.