PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT! Vote For The Popular Questions to be asked at the GOP DEBATE tomorrow!

HOLLYWOOD
01-29-2008, 07:38 PM
CNN, LA Times, Politico are sponsoring the GOP Presidential debate at the Reagan Presidential Library in SIMI Valley, CA

You can vote for the questions to be ask upon the candidates... HERE's the DEAL

The Most Popular Questions (MOST VOTES) will most likely be the questions asked.

Look at the most popular questions... but there are thousands of questions posted.

Vote for the PRO RON PAUL QUESTIONS! click on the "MOST POPULAR" tab

ht tp://dyn.politico.com/debate/republicans/VoteForQuestion.cfm#

I haven't voted yet... I'm reading through the first few hundred questions.

FEEDBACK appreciated!

autobot
01-29-2008, 08:17 PM
Some of these questions aren't very good. I picked some of the shorter ones. Some quetions look like they are from really nutty RP supporters. Like about the "amero" which is, of course, an internet hoax by a person who sells gold coins. Anyway, pick wisely. Don't make RP look nutty even if you struggle with paranoid feelings. Its normal to feel paranoid thoughts when you realize the establishment is against, you. But remember, try not to be crazy--Or "they" win. LOL

HOLLYWOOD
01-29-2008, 09:02 PM
Some of these questions aren't very good. I picked some of the shorter ones. Some quetions look like they are from really nutty RP supporters. Like about the "amero" which is, of course, an internet hoax by a person who sells gold coins. Anyway, pick wisely. Don't make RP look nutty even if you struggle with paranoid feelings. Its normal to feel paranoid thoughts when you realize the establishment is against, you. But remember, try not to be crazy--Or "they" win. LOL

Pick the ones you think are PRO RP... or submit your own and let us all know what it is and we'll vote.

SeekLiberty
01-29-2008, 09:12 PM
Whew. That was a lot of questions. I stopped voting after I got to 1,000 questions.

Here's the questions I voted for:

10. Question on: Economy

56. Question on: Leadership

85. Question on: Leadership

94. Question on: Leadership

111. Question on: Leadership

117. Question on: Economy

160. Question on: Foreign Policy

166. Question on: Economy

184. Question on: Social Issues

202. Question on: Leadership

235. Question on: Economy

241. Question on: Leadership

242. Question on: Leadership

246. Question on: Foreign Policy

250. Question on: Foreign Policy

296. Question on: Foreign Policy

313. Question on: Foreign Policy

324. Question on: Economy

343. Question on: Leadership

356. Question on: Leadership

382. Question on: Leadership

396. Question on: Economy

421. Question on: Leadership

433. Question on: Leadership

446. Question on: Leadership

463. Question on: Foreign Policy

465. Question on: Foreign Policy

495. Question on: Foreign Policy

506. Question on: Economy

518. Question on: Leadership

533. Question on: Economy

568. Question on: Leadership

579. Question on: Leadership

587. Question on: Foreign Policy

589. Question on: Leadership

617. Question on: Economy

658. Question on: Leadership

659. Question on: Leadership

664. Question on: Leadership

678. Question on: Foreign Policy

683. Question on: Economy

685. Question on: Leadership

690. Question on: Leadership

691. Question on: Leadership

712. Question on: Leadership

745. Question on: Foreign Policy

773. Question on: Leadership

794. Question on: Leadership

801. Question on: Foreign Policy

815. Question on: Leadership

854. Question on: Leadership

866. Question on: Leadership

884. Question on: Economy

931. Question on: Leadership

948. Question on: Economy

969. Question on: Foreign Policy

970. Question on: Leadership

999. Question on: Leadership

1000. Question on: Economy

CarpesDiem
01-29-2008, 09:21 PM
i voted for pretty much ther most popular ranked in the top 50. Of course they are all helpful to ron if he's asked.

CaveDog
01-29-2008, 10:37 PM
I submitted a question that I'd like Ron Paul to answer out of curiosity. I selected Ron Paul on the submission form but it seems to show up under "All candidates". Oh well, anyway, I asked...

"Congressman Paul, you have advocated a very aggressive approach to what some would view as radical change. As president, would you actually attempt to implement this agenda as aggressively as you've indicated in the past or is that more an ideal?"

Marshall
01-29-2008, 10:43 PM
41. Question on: Economy
Could you please explain in detail your understanding of the Federal Reserve Bank?

Please god let them ask McCain that one

SevenEyedJeff
01-29-2008, 10:50 PM
They must be shifting the #s around. My question 41 is about the national debt, not the federal reserve.

Dr.3D
01-29-2008, 10:56 PM
I would like each of the candidates to tell if he is a member of the Counsel on Foreign Relations or if he gets his advice from members of the Counsel on Foreign Relations.

Ahhh.. question #34.

HOLLYWOOD
01-29-2008, 11:02 PM
They must be shifting the #s around. My question 41 is about the national debt, not the federal reserve.

NOTE: as people vote... the POPULARITY of that question can move up or down in the poll.

It's probably around that number posted, but depending on time and votes, it could move... plus or minus 20

There's some pretty good one's in there about FINANCE, ECONOMY, and WAR!

you constantly have to review and select the fav's for RON

Dr.3D
01-29-2008, 11:47 PM
9. Question on: Economy
If elected President, what would you do to bring back Melon Ball's flavored Boone's Farm wine? It was discontinued and is a favorite of many people.

I sure hope they don't ask this stupid question.