PDA

View Full Version : ~Blimpette LIVE on Justin.tv @ 9:30pm EST ..Q&A Organization to Promote Freedom

Mckarnin
01-29-2008, 07:26 PM
Hi!

Katharine Memole here. You may have seen this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=104186 which provides the initial outline for a new organization that will educate and promote freedom, the constitution and Ron Paul in the short term and will continue to educate Americans on these principles and candidates going into the future. Come over to my Justin.tv tonight with your questions, comments and suggestions. I want to get this done quickly and start running ads. I'll be there from at least 9:30pm-10:30pm EST...likely until at least 11pm.

www.Justin.tv/blimpette

Mckarnin
01-29-2008, 07:50 PM
Hi!

Katharine Memole here. You may have seen this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=104186 which provides the initial outline for a new organization that will educate and promote freedom, the constitution and Ron Paul in the short term and will continue to educate Americans on these principles and candidates going into the future. Come over to my Justin.tv tonight with your questions, comments and suggestions. I want to get this done quickly and start running ads. I'll be there from at least 9:30pm-10:30pm EST...likely until at least 11pm.

www.Justin.tv/blimpette

bump

Mckarnin
01-29-2008, 08:47 PM
KM

dante
01-29-2008, 08:57 PM
Great idea BUT its too early to start doing this and raising funds for this... all available money needs to be going to the campaign right now

BeFranklin
01-29-2008, 10:44 PM
Not too early. If we had organization legal structure, we could have put those ads on the air for Super Tuesday.

Mckarnin
01-29-2008, 11:19 PM
Great idea BUT its too early to start doing this and raising funds for this... all available money needs to be going to the campaign right now

The first initiative will be running ads and educational campaigns for Ron Paul. The way this will be set up it won't matter whether he runs as a Republican presidential candidate, Independent presidential candidate or goes back to running for congress we can still support him.

jake
01-29-2008, 11:22 PM
The first initiative will be running ads and educational campaigns for Ron Paul. The way this will be set up it won't matter whether he runs as a Republican presidential candidate, Independent presidential candidate or goes back to running for congress we can still support him.

add this info to your original post! sounds good.