PDA

View Full Version : We're all terrorists

SeanEdwards
08-04-2007, 03:27 PM
I found this really cool 'Military Guide to Terrorism' (http://hsdec.org/coursematerial/DCSINT%20Hdbk%20No1%20x5%2012oct04%20.pdf)training manual on the NORAD website. It's got an appendix that lists all the different terrorist organizations broken up by what geographic military command area they are located in. The manual has this to say:

Appendix A: Terrorist Threat to Combatant Commands.

This appendix addresses the terrorist threat facing each one of these commands. Each
Combatant Command Area of Responsibility (AOR) is listed reflecting the terrorist groups
that are physically based within it, plus other groups that either have a presence or have
operated within the AOR. We must realize, though, that any terrorist group that has the
manpower and financial resources can operate within an AOR if its objectives dictate an
operational requirement to do so. Imminent danger to U.S. military forces can change rapidly. Not
all groups listed will profess to target U.S. interests, but all listed could easily do so.

And then under the section for U.S. Northern command it lists:

Militias/Patriot/Conspiracy affiliated groups

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I think NORAD just called me a terrist. WTF?

Omnis
08-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Well, we are peaceful, not terrorizing. (Unless making washington crap their pants counts.)

BuddyRey
08-04-2007, 04:10 PM
Funny how militias are now classified as terrorist groups, when the U.S. Constitution calls for them to not only exist, but to be well-armed!!! Maybe the Founders were terrorists too! :D

PennCustom4RP
08-04-2007, 05:00 PM
Funny how militias are now classified as terrorist groups, when the U.S. Constitution calls for them to not only exist, but to be well-armed!!! Maybe the Founders were terrorists too! :D

Oh there is no doubt that the British thought of the Continental Army as terrorists. Geurilla tactics contrary to 'accepted' military tactics, limited resources fighting a superior force, homemade ordinance and 'Citizen soldiers' as opposed to a professional army, etc etc.
The only difference between Terrorist and Patriot, is the point of view, and side your on.

Darren McFillintheBlank
08-04-2007, 10:12 PM

Wendi
08-04-2007, 10:14 PM
What is the difference between a terrorist and a patriot?

Which one gets to write the history books...

*sigh*

BuddyRey
08-04-2007, 10:14 PM
Buddy,

I hate to break this to you, but Pennsylvania uses a "Don't tread on Me" Flag graphic to illustrate domestic terrorism.

http://www.pa-aware.org/who-are-terrorists/domestic-5.asp

I here that Gitmo is real nice this time of year...

Stunned....that's the only word I have to describe my reaction to this page....STUNNED.

Darren McFillintheBlank
08-04-2007, 10:26 PM

PatriotOne
08-04-2007, 10:29 PM
According to page 3-9, Ron Paul is a Terrorist also:

Anarchist groups are anti-authority or anti-government and strongly support individual liberty and voluntary association of cooperative groups. Often blending anti-capitalism ....................continue at the bottom of page 3-9 here:

http://hsdec.org/coursematerial/DCSINT%20Hdbk%20No1%20x5%2012oct04%20.pdf

Yes folks, our "protectors" have been being trained to round up all who oppose the planned "police state" and dictatorship. "They" have taken a page straight out of Hitler's history book. A "false flag" operation was used to bring Hitler into dictatorial power also (Reichstag Fire). Bushes are fans of Hitler.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1312540,00.html

Mesogen
08-04-2007, 10:33 PM
http://www.pa-aware.org/what-is-terrorism/operations-2.asp

Terrorist Operations

Media coverage is one of the most important goals of a terrorist organization. It provides public attention so terrorists can:

• frighten us into responding to their wishes.

• make an impact on us so we remember their message.

• create a false perception of the extent of their power.

That aptly describes our Federal Government,

Mesogen
08-04-2007, 10:41 PM
http://www.pa-aware.org/who-are-terrorists/pdfs/C-13.pdf

The Constitution Party is a terrorist organization?

SeanEdwards
08-04-2007, 10:45 PM
This is pretty bizarre stuff. I'm frankly surprised that these manuals are in the public domain. Patriots, and constitutionalists are now terrorists? I thought you had to kill somebody or blow something up to achieve terrorist status, but apparently not.

The anti-government terrorist group page looks like they copied Ron Paul's political platform. :eek:

BuddyRey
08-04-2007, 10:46 PM
I simply can't believe what I'm reading. Are you sure this isn't a spoof or satire site designed to look real, like Landoverbaptist.com??? (I know it isn't, but please lie to me and tell me it is!!! :eek:

Darren McFillintheBlank
08-04-2007, 10:49 PM

SeanEdwards
08-04-2007, 10:53 PM
I simply can't believe what I'm reading. Are you sure this isn't a spoof or satire site designed to look real, like Landoverbaptist.com??? (I know it isn't, but please lie to me and tell me it is!!! :eek:

I know it's hilarious. I'm expecting to see a page that says:

Soccer Mom Terrorists:

- Adamant about their rights to drive minivans

- Demand after school programs as an entitlement

- Have been known to operate with many small children in close proximity : possible hostage scenario

- May have black and white bomb-like devices disguised to look like a sports ball. Approach with caution.

PatriotOne
08-04-2007, 11:09 PM
I know it's hilarious. I'm expecting to see a page that says:

Soccer Mom Terrorists:

- Adamant about their rights to drive minivans

- Demand after school programs as an entitlement

- Have been known to operate with many small children in close proximity : possible hostage scenario

- May have black and white bomb-like devices disguised to look like a sports ball. Approach with caution.

LMAO! Your kinda funny when we agree on a subject :D

SeanEdwards
08-04-2007, 11:31 PM
LMAO! Your kinda funny when we agree on a subject :D

They send all of us paid government shills to a two-week improv comedy course.