PDA

View Full Version : Beyond

sirachman
01-29-2008, 07:11 PM
DO NOT leave the R[EVOL]UTION !!!
That is the most important thing, we are like a FIRESTORM and we have the MOMENTUM to get hundreds of people into the senate, congress, local positions, and presidency in the coming years.

Winning (or losing) the bid for presidency IS NOT the sole purpose of the revolution, but instead it is spreading the platform of the constitution, of liberty, of peace, and all the rest!

IMAGINE we can run NATIONAL campaigns for every Ron Paul Republican running in any of the 50 states!!! We can completely outfundraise the competition and COMPLETELY change the face of state AND national polotics!

We can do this, but only if you MAINTAIN the momentum, and work to not only KEEP TOGETHER the REVOLUTION but EXPAND it as well!!!!!!!!!

Image if we spread the platform as hard as we have been for the next 4-8 years! JUST THINK about how ahead of the game that would put us for the next presidential election not to mention all the changes we will be able to manage from within the states!!!

We CAN TAKE and HOLD the Republican party, and return it to its ORIGINAL intent!!

MrAustin
01-29-2008, 07:18 PM
How about a website, like "ronpaulrepublicans.com" or something similar - where we could all continue networking? I think this is extremely important. We must not fizzle out. This movement is too important. I know I'm in it for the long haul.

sgrooms
01-29-2008, 07:20 PM
How about a website, like "ronpaulrepublicans.com" or something similar - where we could all continue networking? I think this is extremely important. We must not fizzle out. This movement is too important. I know I'm in it for the long haul.

i was thinking the same name for a website. looks like someone already bought it.

sirachman
01-29-2008, 07:30 PM
I am definately glad to hear that, I originally thought that the libertyforest.com website was going to be for this purpose. However I am not completely sure of this. I think we definately need to keep the revolution going.
We can call it the: Republican R[EVOL]UTION
since it is post Ron Paul, or continue to call it the Ron Paul R[EVOL]UTION, or BOTH.
We can also call ourselves Ron Paul Republicans, but either way the main point is the platform established concretely by Ron Paul which is pushed and will continue to be pushed in our R[EVOL]UTION. As Ron Paul himself frequently says he is merely voicing the message and it is bigger than him. Just as Ron may be anti-abortion on a personal level, and I may lean more pro-abortion on a personal level we still agree on the concept of states rights and disagree with implementing a country wide dictator-esqe mandate for or against it. We must spread the message as itself but set down by the dear Dr. Paul!
Given time we can completely circumvent mass media and win over the country. This is the way the founders of the country passed around ideas. They did not rely on a government or overreaching media to spread their political views they hit the countryside and spread it themselves. In our era we have a much larger population so the task is much larger, yet we also have the power of those we spread our message to who can work with us. This is a huge undertaking but given time which we have much of we can TRULY awaken as well as change this country. Not only at a National level as this election attempts to do, but at a local level. As far as the national presidential election goes, if you think we have made progress with Ron Paul, just wait until we have had 4-8 years of more work spreading the platform. Whomever we back as a movement when THAT time comes will truly face the opposition with an unfair advantage, and thats something I would enjoy seeing!

PimpBlimp
01-29-2008, 07:39 PM
These forums will remain open under the name Liberty Forest I believe. Just keep posting here and the Revolution will stay alive.

FreeTraveler
01-29-2008, 07:52 PM
These forums will remain open under the name Liberty Forest I believe. Just keep posting here and the Revolution will stay alive.

Yes, that's the initial plan. There are several integration sites in the works, that will bring together meetups, these forums, and I think they're even going to try to tie it to the precinct leader program. One of those will eventually go live and give us a "super-site" that includes these forums as well as projects and chip-ins, organization, etc. I saw a post by "Blimpette" that she's working on a legal structure as well.